Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 AM   #16  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Good morning!

Hi Raven - You are most definitely welcome here - let us know how the MRI went - hope it's all good! And for what it is worth - my mother is lovely, but hard work, too And coming for dinner tonight - Oi vey, indeed!

Buddly - rotten luck with the truck - hope that gets fixed for good for your hubby. And thanks for mentioning the optometrist - I need to book that!! Can't believe it's two years already since my last check-up with him.

Leenie - you make me laugh - love you, chick!

Cathy, Hope, Sassy - how you girlies doing??

Okay - here's my news (such as it is! ) - hubby bought me a Dyson vacuum cleaner yesterday, as a 'congrats' on losing 100lbs (STILL not quite there, but the Dyson was on sale HAHAHAHA!!) - and I am still grinning like a fool, I am so happy about it - happy about a vacuum. We had a Dyson in the UK, and when we moved here in 2005, you couldn't get them yet in Canada. I cannot tell you how WORTH IT losing the weight was! SO - on that note, I am off to vacuum every bit of surface I can find!

Have a great Sunday all -
Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #17  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAngel View Post
I am off to vacuum every bit of surface I can find!
And you want ME to come clean your house what time shall I be expecting you?

Congrats on the new vacuum

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #18  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

Its warm here today. Still is 60 degrees! Making people sick though. My DH is sick. He is at work and has a fever and vomited all over the floor. I told him to call our boss and that way he is covered if he wants to come home. He wants to try to stick it out.

So I just hope that I don't get it because I have 3 nights this week to get through (M-W) I don't wanna be using any of my personal time on being sick......

Well that is about it.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:07 AM   #19  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi ladies,

Not sleepy yet so I thought I'd stop in. I signed up for the Biggest Loser challenge in the exercise forum hoping it will kickstart me into doing something. You can follow any plan and they will put you on a team. I used to be very competitive and winning was important to me. That statement is laughable now. I am so far from that it is scary. How did this happen? Now my main goal is hiding from the world as much as possible. I am quite accomplished at this.

Tomorrow I plan to apply to a couple more retail jobs near my house where I saw help wanted signs. I really only want day shifts which I'm afraid they won't like. Can't hurt to try.

Have a great week everybody!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote