3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Weekly Cackle - December 10th - 16th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/128627-weekly-cackle-december-10th-16th.html)

HeatherAngel 12-15-2007 08:56 AM

Morning my lovelies! :wave:

Sassy - hope your FIL feels better soon, now that at least they know his leg is broken; praying it won't be the 'worst case scenario.' Also, sorry to hear your mum isn't coming for Christmas after all :(

Hope - sorry you're not having snow - but I'm not sharing!! :lol: Ask me again in February - I'm SURE I'll be sick to death of it by then!! Have a GREAT weekend with your friend :)

Leenie - if you're too busy to play - you're working TOO HARD!! Miss you :hug:

I still have a nasty sore throat, and it makes it hard to sleep, so I am tired and cranky (not a good mix!), but today I shall get over myself! I am having a few girls round for a 'Girls Night In Christmas Party Sleepover'!!! So, looking forward to being sociable, though we are expecting 25cm of snow, so hope we don't all end up snowed in! :lol: I've warned everyone about my throat, and am dosing myself with vitamin C and echinaecha (not sure if my spelling is right on that!)

Tomorrow, going to the cinema early evening to see 'Enchanted' with a couple of good friends, so my weekend is shaping up nicely :) Now, if I could just feel better!

What's everyone else up to??

Heather :D

Leenie 12-15-2007 09:26 AM

Good Morning,

Sassy thats something else about your FIL, geeze I pray his leg heals. I'm glad your going there for Christmas, we do the same with our inlaws. My MIL had her leg amputated about 8 years ago and my FIL has Alzheimer's (sp?) so its hard for them to get out and about. I usually cook a lasagna (which is easy to put together) and bring it there for dinner. :hug: Hang in there hon.

Heather, I bet you look stunning at that party and it is a mind blowing thing when you first realize WOW is that ME? I remember when I lost 150 lbs and I was walking by a store window... I looked at myself and thought who's that? my brain did not know it was me....its so strange...but GOOD !!! :hug: Feel better and enjoy the girls.

Hope I would love to dump all the winter snow right on yah :snowball: lolol I am sick of it already and winter isn't even here yet???? :shrug:

Buddly wouldn't you love to dump all your snow on Hope too :p lolol haaaaaaaaa... how are you doing girlie?

Susan I'm glad the dreams stopped, it stinks waking up with your heart racing. This is a tough time of the year for lots of us, especially us SAD chicks.... hang in there.

Cathy, good to see ya chickie..hows every little thing :hug:

Joanne love....how are you doing? is DS home?

Judomom...hope your okay love, we miss you.

Today is Karate :drool: , cleaning, stores, my niece is coming over for a few hours etc...etc....etc... Tonight we are expecting 60 mph with either snow or rain..they are not sure. OY.

Well girlies...off to the showers to get ready for the day.

Love yah's :hug:

Leenie

buddly 12-15-2007 05:41 PM

Hi everyone!!

you sure are right Leenie, I'd gladly send some snow to you Hope!!! We have so much already and they are calling for more. Thank goodness hubby is home today and was able to fix the snowblower and clear the pathways and driveway. He also managed to clear the back porch so we can open the back door. We are suppose to be going to my mom's this evening to make the antipasta and the girls want to watch the Christmas specials on TV, but I'm feeling headachey, so I'm hoping my mom will be tired from working from 6 - 2 today. I think she has monday off and hubby will be leaving for the week with work, or at least that was the plan when he left the office on Friday.

Heather enjoy your "sleep over" with the girls, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Sassy I hope your father in law starts to get better. Enjoy your dinner and time with them.

Well everyone have a great weekend and take care,
K

Sassy_Chick 12-15-2007 10:41 PM

Hi Chicks!

Hi Ladies.

Hope -- TY. Yes I am off on Christmas, I do not know about Christmas Eve though. I don't mind the snow, its the sleet I don't like. I hope you and your friend have fun!

Heather -- Thanks. We hope he heals and gets well soon too. Have fun at your party, hope you get to feeling better.

Leenie -- Yeah my poor fil has been through a lot, health wise. But he hardly ever complains. Guess I should learn from him. lol. I just hope his leg heals, as he definitely does not need this right now.

Buddly -- Thanks.

Well I hope you all are keeping safe and warm. :flame:

:hug:

Leenie 12-16-2007 09:17 AM

Hi Girls,

Its an ice storm we're having and its very windy... bet folks are taking a beating on their faces if their outside today OUCH.....

Nothing much is new from yesterday, we're stuck in b/c of the ice/snow/rain so its gonna be a lazy day LOL.

How are you guys doing?

HeatherAngel 12-16-2007 09:39 AM

Morning all - we're snowed in here too - glad I have lots of healthy food in the freezer! :lol3:

We had fun last night, but had to cut it all short due to the weather, or else everyone would have stayed here with me until Monday! :)

Still feel horrid, but planning to snuggle in today, wrap some presents, maybe watch the new Harry Potter film...

Have a super day all!
Heather :D