Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-22-2007, 01:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 155/138/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Mornin'

Heather: happy B-Day .Are you turning 25 today LOL

Sassy: there are alot of gastro bugs going around here,hopefully it is just something that has to run its course .

Leenie: your poor neice!!!she sounds like a tuff little nut.It is always so sad when kids get sick I will never understand it.U must be so worried about her and your DS.

Budley:how was the judo competition?maybe you have a future olympiad on your hands,I wish my DD still did something physical besides argue lol .17 knows everything lol

Judo Mom: Nice to meet you.

as for me I dodged my weigh in yet again I will go tomorrow.I have drowned myself in water all week but my rings still fell tight,so I dont know if I am going to be down anything.I have lost 4 inches in 5 weeks but I need to see numbers on the scale to feel sucess.I know that sounds stupid doesnt it.
debbieduzLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:55 PM   #32  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hope4me Happy Birthday

Debbie no its not stupid to want to see progress in numbers. 4 inches is freakin fantastic !!! thats a good way to measure success as well as the scale. Your doing great!

I'm off to take a cat nap...have a good weekend (whats left).

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #33  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Heather: Didn't know it was your Birthday too!! Have a great one!

Check in later when I have more time. Have a great Sunday everybody.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:06 PM   #34  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hi all - a really quick goodnight, hope everybody had a great weekend!

Just to clear up what must be a misunderstanding... thanks for all the well-wishes, but it is NOT my birthday!! Don't know how that got confused... Hope, hope you had a wonderful day!

But hey guys - come the end of May, I'll take the well-wishes then, okay?

Chat tomorrow -
Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:29 AM   #35  

Hi

Miss you all.......thinking of you all.....will come back some day and catch up.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:50 AM   #36  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everybody!

How was your weekend? Mine? Well as good as it can be working. lol. We are getting OT, working over this morning. A co worker's brother died, so we decided to stay over, the new guy volunteered to come in early, but Monday Mornings can be quite busy, so we decided we'd stay and help out.

They FINALLY found out what was wrong with my FIL (he's been in and out of the hospital). Turns out it is Pancreatitis, he gets it quite often as he is a diabetic and also has Hepatitis C. So they now have him on meds so hopefully he will get better soon.

As for me I've been having pain in my side, nausea, etc, etc. So I do have a drs. appt. today @ 1:15 PM but since we are working over, I left a message asking if it was at all possible to get in earlier than that since we are working late, it would be easier just to stay up.

Guess that is about all from my end.

to Hope4U!

Have a Great Day!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:17 AM   #37  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!!

These weekends are just way to short right now.

Hope- Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great one!!

Sassy- I hope you feel better soon as well as your FIL.

Leenie, it must be tough for everyone going through your neices surgerys, once is bad enough, but to have to do it repeatedly is terrible. But at least there is something they can do to help her. I hope you feel better and got a good nap in. And I'm not sure about spring, it was below freezing again this morning, it did warm up though.

Debbie, congrats on losing 4 inches, wow! thats great. I'm so bloated I haven't been able to wear my rings for a few weeks (TOM is over a month late, so everything is wonky in my system right now! I'm also avoiding the scale because of it, nothing like a two month long PMS ) I hope when you do get on the scale its a pleasant surprise.

Heather congrats on your 3.3km walk! Thats great!!

Hi Liz, judomom and Cathy!

Well Saturday was a long day, C and I had to get into town for weigh in, thankfully she made it no problem. She just had cucumber for dinner and when she stripped down for her shower before bed, she was already at her weight. So there was no problem in the morning. She got a silver in the competion, so that was nice for her. She is still developing and progressing. Her coach figured she had a good chance to make the national team, but that scared her, so she pulled back a little. She is so strong, we just have to give her some time to see what she does with it. She sure loves comradery and being apart of that culture.
A(dd19)'s friend who was living with us has moved back to her dad's place, so today we moved the treadmill into her room, so hopefully now that I can get to it, I hope I'll use it regularly again.
Not sure what tomorrow will bring. I have so much cleaning to do and yes Heather I agree it has to burn off calaries, it sure can work up a sweat especially that floor washing!!
Anyway I'm off to make some sandwiches for hubby, he has to get up at 4am to go to work this will give him something to snack on.

Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:32 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 155/138/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Doh!

Ok,so the birthday thing was my fault.

It was actually hopes birthday..............

Happy birthday Hope

I am so stupid sometimes.Its the anxiety I read too fast and type to fast
debbieduzLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:08 PM   #39  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Aww Debbie - never mind - thanks for thinking of me!!
Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote