Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang crazy busy today
just dropping in quickly to say HI HELLO & HOW R U?
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #17  
CIN

Goooooooooooooood Morning!
We are expecting a little snow and it sounds like things are already closing before the snow! Those weather men get everyone over excited !
Half the time we dont even get the snow!

I have an At Work meeting today ( WW at the workplace) we are slated to roll over for another 12 weeks PLUS it is inventory day soooooooooooooooooooo I better be getting a shower and getting ready to go.
'
Hope everyone has a good day.....busy isnt a bad thing..right?

CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:00 AM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Crazy is as crazy does... Ladies

I am dying to get in here and do personals but "SOME ONE" won't go away LOLOLOL.

I'll catch up soon. Have a nice warm day all

Shelby, when I was on atkins I noticed a big change in how I felt too... I have no doubt SBD is doing the same for you WHOOOT!!

Luv Yah!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:58 AM   #19  

Good morning ladies. I am heading to the gym. Our furniture is coming today (between 1 and 5) so you know I will be stuck here for the rest of the day. I thought I better get out early.

Cin I meant to respond to you. I was doing ok when I left the thread. I quit my job at the gym. That was a ease on my brain and went to work for myself doing Electrolysis. I loved being my own boss. I did that for 2 years and then my hubby got a promotion and we moved to TX. I love it here but I am still not working. That is ok with me and surpringly with my hubby too. Once I started to work for myself I was able to take time and really see what was making me depressed. Well,meds were the only thing that helped me. Now, I can see that I have been this was for years and as I got older it just got worse.

I really need to run. I'll check back to see who has come out of hiding.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #20  
CIN

Kempdy
Welllllll I am just plain old glad to see you. How are the dogs?

Where in Tx are you? My hubby is from Longview Texas. He has a broether in Denton so we fly to Dallas every once in a great while and visit./tickets are pretty $$$$ hi now so we have not in a while!

I have not posted here on a regular basis for a while myself. I am working more and have less free time but thankful for the additional income since my husband is not self employed for the first time in over 30 years......changes can happen at anytime in our lives so get ready gals........even when you are older you gotta "roll" with the changes and make your own happiness! We still have MUCH to be thankful for and we are.

I think everyone "out there" is fighting so kind of a battle...............but friends,family & Faith get us through! 3f's can mean Friends Family & Faith!

Hello to all.............see you all later!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #21  

Cin the dogs are good. I don't think they like it here as much though. They used to be able to run free at our other house and I barely let them out front now.

We are in Katy. I have a few friends from Longview and I have been there a few times. In fact, my hubbys boss is from there. He went to Kilgor college. Small world huh.

It is good that you are able to work. It is amazing how things always work out.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:00 AM   #22  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face

Hi all, Just a quick hello and I hope you all are doing well!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:38 AM   #23  
For life this time.

S/C/G: 258.5/236.5/150.0

Height: 5'4"

Default New to the site. Can I join this forum?

It's about 2:33 a.m. and I can't sleep, so I thought I try my hand at navigating the boards until I get sleepy. Read the thread on depression and weight gain. I just started on antidepressants yesterday. I'm really nervous about all of the side effects. I'm also wondering if they are going to help me. I'm going to pay close attention to what I eat, in order to keep losing weight, even if it takes longer that I plan to do it.

I hope this is in the right place. I just figured out how to get here . I'll be back later on today. I think I going to try and get some sleep. I have to wake my kids for school at 6:00 a.m. Good Morning all!
Soontoberealme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:44 AM   #24  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning

Soontoberealme, yes this is the right place Good luck with the new meds and remember a positive attitude towards them can mean a world of difference...and everyone reacts differently to them.

TGIF Girls, TGIF !!!

We were supposed to get snow last night but it didn't come yet YAHOOOO it was so nice driving into work. Butttttttt they say its on its way... I guess its just moving slower ((( like me these days ))).

Any plans for the weekend?

Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 AM   #25  

Hey ladies!

Soon I have tried a few diffrent meds over the last 6 months and have had diffrent issues with each of them but I think I may have found what works now. You just have to push through it if you can. If you are on the right one for you you will know.

Leens I hate to tell you but we are actually going to ahve sun for the next 5 days! I have been so tired of seeing rain every morning. I think that is why I was having such a bad workout yesterday. Plus, our yard is a slop hole and the dogs look just as bad. It has been to cold to wash them outside but i thkn I might break down and bath them in the tub. That is a site! A big dog and me in my undies standing over them in the tub. sorry TMI

I don't know what is the magic combination I have going on but I am losing wieght as fast as I was when I did WW last year. I am not complaining at all. I don't know if it is b/c I have finally gotten off BC after 16 years or the new meds or both plus me REALLY working out hard. I just think it is awesome. I wish it could always be this easy.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

it's been a few days since I was on here. Just really busy and I've had a nagging soar throat. not bad, just enough to bother me. work is crazy busy and there are just not enough hours in the day.

I'm hanging out with dh today. Just taking it easy and watching some tv. Of course, I've got loads of clothes to do and I think I'll make a pot of soup. That sounds good on my throat. Tomorrow is sunday school and church and then we have ribeyes to grill for the Superbowl activities. Plan on spending the afternoon with dh and the boys and probably some others and watch the game. I like watching the commercials for the Superbowl.

What's everyone doing today?

hope all is well
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #27  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Girlies,

Geeze two parties today and I'm just home now.... this is late for me LOL

I'll chat some more tomorrow
Old 02-04-2007, 08:17 AM   #28  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning Chickies,

Its a beautiful sunny cold day here in Jersey....hope its nice by you.

Whats everyone doing today? I have to catch up with my cleaning and laundry ... sosdd.

No football parties for me today

You?

Old 02-04-2007, 10:19 AM   #29  

Morning everyone

How is everyone? Usual busy life here.

Getting away to the mountains for a few days.....had to do double duty to get caught up at work... but I sure hope it is worth it.

Nice to see all the activity here!

Hugs to everyone

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote