Old 08-10-2006, 08:07 PM   #61  
motomom

S/C/G: 199/182/164

Height: 5'2"

Default Hey....

I checked on here this morning and couldn't beleive my post of 8/1 was the last post! Elisha...I think all of us are so busy right now that we can't seem to find time! I have made a comittment to myself that next week, I will start exercising again! I haven't in so long that I think I've forgotten how! It's so darned hot, but I have a plan...(always, huh?) I was thinking that DD could ride her bike and I could walk in the morning twice a week since I don't have to be to work til 10:30 2 days a week! So there's NO excuse, right?

I am job hunting, though and that MAY get in the way of my plan, but let's hope not! I need to start back up again...my legs have gotten so flabby...blech! And I gained a pound this week at weigh in, but I'm still down since May, so that makes me happy! Let's just not see another gain this next week, right?

How are the wedding plans going, Elisha? You have a few months left....what is your weight loss looking like? Have you tried on dresses? Will you get to your goal? I sure hope you do! We need each other! All of us!

Well, hope to hear from some of you soon! Miss you!
hikein2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:35 PM   #62  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Julie, dear, I've had my dress since January! I'm going in to get it bustled tomorrow. Yes, plans are coming along nicely. We've got almost everything worked out, which is good, since there's a mere 8 weeks left!
My weight loss is basically stalled, though I am still trying to focus on eating more of the good and less of the bad. I doubt I will get to goal before the wedding, but honestly at this point there is so much other stuff stressing me out that I can't worry about it too much or I will go crazy.

I know I would feel better if I was doing something about it, I just can't seem to do any more than I already am right now.

Sometimes life is just too much, you know?

~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:42 PM   #63  

Hello all!

Just stopped by to check in.......we all know where to come for support, don't we? The scale is stalled here too.....my eating hasn't been too bad, but the conscious exercise has been nil. I have been doing a lot of outdoor gardening type stuff, but apparently it isn't enough.

Elisha......Only 8 weeks til the wedding? And so nice that things are falling into place.....no need to have extra stress in that area! Mucho congrats on the freelance editing job......how is it going?

Julie.....Glad to hear you have not melted in this hot weather! Well, maybe parts of you have......that scale has been going down! WW is good for you!

A friend of ours passed away last week......this one was hard, as she was my DD's age and I have known her mother forever. I think this is the first loss I have ever had of something younger than myself......so that gives one pause. I have always been such a procrastinator (not only in weight loss, but every other aspect of my life). Everything can be done.....tomorrow.....next month......after Christmas......when I retire......always 'later'. Suddenly, I realize that 'later' may not get here......and I better be attending to the more important things now, if I want them to be done at all. I have been doing a lot less sitting and a lot more getting things done.......something positive may have come out of this loss.

MsRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:35 AM   #64  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Hey chickies! Anyone out there?

I've set us up a new Challenge thread. I know it's the middle of the month and fairly random timing, but I figured why wait?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=1#post1378451

Come join me!
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote