Old 10-03-2014, 12:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/197/120

Height: 5'5

Default "Make it last a month" Challenge!

Hi everyone!

I was just thinking today how I admire my best friend. He can have a bag of his all-time favourite chocolate chip cookies sitting in his cupboard and make it last for over a month! Since I'm trying to save up on going out recently, I like to have a treat in the house instead of going out and indulging. The danger with that is that I eat it all in one/a couple of sittings which may make me repurchase and create a vicious, vicious circle.

I'm not sure if any of you want to join me in challenging yourself, but I'd really love to be able to enjoy what I want, when I want and with a manageable portion.

I bought myself some really good quality chocolate that was on sale and plan to make it last all month Please share what you'll be purchasing and use this thread for support if you find it difficult along the way!

Take care everyone!

Last edited by muguet; 10-03-2014 at 01:07 PM.
muguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

Ok, I'm not sure if i'm capable of doing this just yet, but maybe i can come here for inspiration. I'm on the fence when it comes to dealing with tempting food. I wish i was able to deal with having a big pack of fancy chocolates at home and sometimes i feel i should try and do this, but i've had more succes when banishing that kind of food from my pantry altogether....
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/197/120

Height: 5'5

I thought that was the solution too but I always ended up compensating some other time outside the house! For me it's all about balance and it's a goal I really want to reach, since I can't live without chocolate!
muguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

I do eat chocolate, i jusr don't know if i'd be able to keep it in the house! Lol!
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote