3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   G2009 End of the Year Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/187075-g2009-end-year-challenge.html)

SweetTink 12-08-2009 02:55 AM

Wahoo Tagged!!! :d

Thanks SprklMajik for tagging me! I love stuff like this!!! It really helps!!!

So I just did a 45 minute strength trainig and boxing workout with a little yoga/stretching at the end. It was GREAT! :D :carrot: :D

So I guess that means I get to pick 3 people now to tag back. Coolness...hmmm...who should I pick?

Tags earned: 1 :lifter: BooYah!!!! :broc:

SweetTink 12-08-2009 03:04 AM

Tag You're It! :d

Tagged:

1). JasonsLea - I thought since you started this thread I should tag you first. ;)
2). SprkleMajik - Since you started the tagging game...well...it just made sense to pick you. ;) Te he!
3). JazzyPeggy - cause I like your name. :)

Alright ladies...let's see what you got! :lifter: :hug: :lifter:

A tag equals 30 minutes of exercise. Once you complete a tag you tag three more people in the challenge. Keep up with the tags you get and the tags you complete and the one with the most tags complete by December 18th (midnight) gets bragging rights

Dixiemae 12-08-2009 09:08 AM

I weighed in at 170.8 Im .4 from where I started. Im headed in the right direction. I revamped my meal plan last night and will chart it on fitday. Determined to reach my goal this month!!!! Pat

SweetTink 12-08-2009 07:08 PM

You can do it!!!

You can do it DixieMae!!! :) :hug:

I'm glad you revamped your meal plan. I hope it gets you to where you want to be!!!

Dixiemae 12-08-2009 07:56 PM

Sweet Tink~thank you for the encouraging words. So far today has been a good op day.

Got to the Y inspite of the rain, sleet, snow winter mix we are having. I did 28 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minute yoga class. Getten errrrr done Pat

TERAPET 12-09-2009 08:40 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

I have been MIA for quite awhile and gained 10 pounds! Somebody please expain to me why it is sooooo easy to put it on and so difficult to take it off! Anyway, it's time to put on the brakes and get serious about what I eat and it couldn't be a better time. Christmas includes so many tempting goodies. I already polished off a canister of candy over just a few days. Not a good idea. I have the teeniest, tiny, eensy weensy, microscopic and weakest willpower on Earth. So today I will have to find a way to pump it up and really tackle my eating issues. Today I am committing to healthy eating. I am glad to be back.

Wow, what is in the water around here? Congrats to MsAugie and McKenziesMomma. Wonderful news about the babies.

TERAPET 12-10-2009 09:07 AM

Happy Day Girls,

Kind of quiet around here. That's okay. I am here to remind myself that I want to eat a healthier diet. Oh yeeaaah. I remember now. Kind of made a half hearted attempt yesterday. Included a nice salad in my dinner and stayed away from the fries at lunch, plus no candy. That was the good part. Still ate too many calories though due some unwise choices. So today I am WRITING IT DOWN. That usually helps drive the point home for me.

It is suppose to be a shivery cold day here. Bring it on. I grew up in the Midwest and actually enjoy cold weather. It's just I only want three months of it and that is not the way it usually happens in the Midwest.

Enjoy your day friends and go for your goals!

Dixiemae 12-10-2009 11:46 AM

good morning, Just a quick fly by to say I am thinking of you ladies. doing good here. the journaling is going well. exercising my butt off (i hope:D). Catch ya all later when life settles a little. Whew!!

ImGoinDown 12-10-2009 01:54 PM

Updating:

SW: 187
CW: 176
GW: 174

TERAPET 12-11-2009 08:30 AM

Look at you IGD. You are almost at your goal. Lookin' good for the holidays!

Had some food indiscretions that meant too many calories yesterday. I did well until after dinner. I was still hungry darn it! I did avoid fast food at lunch and only had one piece of toast at breakfast so I am doing some things right.

My daughter gets home from college today. I can't wait to see her. Enjoy your day everyone and be strong!

InControl2Day 12-11-2009 08:32 AM

SW: 170
CW: 161 lb
GW: <160 (aiming high!)

=) Had a nice week this week WI-wise. I'm very close to a new decade before the new year which was my goal since november.
I have to focus and finish off the year with a bang and no regrets.
5.5 lbs this week challenge wise~

ImGoinDown - You're almost down to your challenge goal too! AWESOME!

Dixiemae - Great job so far! Have a great weekend.

TERAPET - It's easy to gain because it requries no thought and willpower. It's not easy to lose because internally requires planning, self-control and willpower. Externally, there are a lot of factors that slow down weightloss that we have no control over. I'd like to think one can control most of it though hence my username. I'm losing to gain control over my life and show restraint. It's great that you are getting back on track because it's never too late!

mrsaugie 12-11-2009 08:57 AM

good morning everyone. Well I had my dr. appt yesterday and only gained 2lbs last month and I am also starting to get into an exercise routine.

Oh we also found out that we are having a Girl.

Dixiemae 12-11-2009 11:10 AM

mrs Augie~Congrats on a beautiful baby girl! Cant wait to see pix of her when she gets here. :cloud9:

In Control~congrats on your weight loss this week.:encore:

My weigh in was 169.8 Ive lost a pound :cheer: :flow2: finally headed in the right direction. In a new decade. have not been in the 160's for bout 2 yrs. Gotta pm Shari ! Pat

JasonsLea 12-11-2009 02:55 PM

:wave: girls.

The reason I haven't been around is because I lost my job and am about to be evicted from my apartment. So...yeah. Trying to look for a job but so far, no dice. Am going to shoot for unemployment till I can find something else but luck just isn't on my side. My internet is off so I'll try to post from the apartment complex computer when I can. :)

TERAPET 12-11-2009 11:00 PM

Jasonslea-I am really sorry to hear you lost your job. Two people were laid off this week where I work. This is a really tough economy. I hope you find another job soon.

Wow Dixiemae you have done great this year. You must be very proud of yourself. Congratulations.

mrsaugie-Yeah on having a girl. I have a daughter and it is wonderful. Is this your first?

IC2Day-Thanks for the advice. You are so right. I really need to work on my self control. Congrats on your weight loss.