5 pound challenge #80

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Down a bit ..still up from a flash of 212 last week. Guess it was just a tease

SW 214.2
    CW 213
    GW 209.2
  • Ok.....looks like we are getting close. Someone just hit the 5 pound mark and lets start fresh...

Ruth135 you are on your way to that new decade,. I can see it. Keep up the great work......

Plainsgirl enjoy your 5K anniversary. Happy Anniversary to you.

I am feeling something happening here. Got on the scale this am and was 252.4 again. now after 12 + hours of work and eating right on plan it is down to 252.0 Is there a whoosh in my future. Stay tuned for an am update before work in the morning. This past week has been tough. But, I have eaten more nuts then I might should have and a little extra protein. But, I have also upped my exercise also. Skinny body would be good, but tight toned body is the goal.

Have a great night to all my chicks!!!!
  • SW 158.2
    CW 156.6
    GW 153.2

My low number didn't stick, all the more reason to saty OP for the weekend.

Plainsgirl, have fun with the BF and at the 5k. One will balance the other!!

Happy weekend all!
  • SW 253.4
    CW 251.2
    GW 248.4

1/2 way there. sort of. Have a great day everyone.
  • SW: 168.2
    CW: 163.2 (5)
    GW: 163.2

Mornin' chickies - I'm there! I never thought I'd win one of these things, but it just goes to show that some dedication and a little plan tweaking goes a long way.

I had to get on the scale three times this morning just to prove to myself that it was true!

I'll go start Thread # 81 - see you all over there!