Old 05-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #46  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Made it through today alright. Although, the Human resources manager has to come in on a SATURDAY to see me. I'm not in trouble at all just had to put on record some unprofessional stuff from one of the managers that I witnessed. Tomorrow the office will be empty so I can talk freely.

Anyhow most of my weed is SPOT ON for calories, I am going to guzzle my water to finish my last 32 oz (with dinner) got in my mini me workout. So I gotta run I will post personals in the morning.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #47  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi little mammas!

bootlegging and internet. Connection!

e32 this is for you! Here every day this week!

106 in Havasu today. Got in at 1am this morning. Sold a project boat BF was working on to a guy down here, and now using that $ to get deck boat trailer brakes done tomorrow. I cant wait to hit the water.

Mindy- no walk today (as BF is already in Beer induced Night-Night) but I did cut back 3 oleander bushes and trimmed up an olive tree in the blazing heat. Sweated my butt off, figuratively of course.

JCat - soooo glad your back in the swing.

to everyone, be good to your selves. I'll try back tomorrow, But I want someone to volunteer by Saturday night to kick off an AWESOMELY AWESOME week 5 thread. WE LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT!

Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #48  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

MM- Had to laugh when you said it fun to have someone to talk to while you guys run. Who the H*** can talk??? Glad you have somebody to workout with. I am going to do 5 miles tomorrow. It will be a walk/run combo. I've never gone that far. This should be interesting.

Rowdy- You can do 5k. It's a peice of cake.

Grazer- You too.

Jeni- Doesn't sound like fun. I hate having work problems.

I'll let you know how my 5 miles goes tomorrow. If you don't hear from me, I passed out on the streets somewhere.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #49  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

**sneaking back onto thread**

Mindy - great minds think alike... I posted same time you did!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #50  
Calorie Counter

MM~I would love to find another group to walk/run with. I used to a couple years ago at my old job. It is so nice to have someone to help motivate you.

Suz~sounds like an ex-husband from ****. dont let him sabatoge you ok!

Grazer, Congrats on the pound. It does feel really good to get re-committed doesn't it.

Shari, Congrats on Maintaining. I would rather maintain a week or a month than to gain.

Jaya, I have a Wii fit. We all love it, but I don't pull it out like I should. Maybe tonight.

E~glad to here you have been on plan all week!

Nixie, ewww 106? I cant stand that kind of heat.

Mindy, Good luck on your 5 miles! I ran 5.5 miles last summer, I spent the next day in bed because I killed my knees. I Stick to 5k now.

Okay getting ready to head out. I have my nephew here tonight so I may not be able to get on.

W 64 oz
E extra laps, extra stairs
E 1400 cals
D get through my meeting, dont come home and find the jar of peanut butter.

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-09-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- let us know how things turn out.

Nix- I'll get us up and going if no one else gets to it first. We're rockin' Weeders!

Mtig- Can't wait to hear how your run goes. You are such an inspiration!

Decided that I'm going to make the best of my weekends. Gonna do some cardio/ strength today. Here goes:

W- 3-4 glasses
E- Mindful
E- cardio/strength
D- Owning it on the weekend!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 180/180/160

Hi ladies!

I'm out of the migraine blues finally! I didn't end the the week very well food wise. Whenever Im not feeling well, I always go to comfort foods. I still worked out through the pain at the gym, but totally off plan food wise. I really have to be perfectly on plan throughout this month if I want to see the 150's by vacation time. I still haven't unpacked my scale, so I have no idea if I've gotten any closer. Ok I'm getting a little depressed by all of this, so I will post later.

Have a great day girls.
FABlynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #53  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Didn't do my run today due to rain. I will get it done tomorrow though. The D*** scale must be broke. It is not showing any loss. WTH???
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #54  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone, just have a sec...today went well, went dress shopping with a friend of mine who is getting married (i'm her maid of honor). we found some really great dresses...so far i'm a 10 in most of them and we actually found a couple that i feel comfortable wearing (yay!). i'm excited to see how great it'll look by sept (when the wedding is). i'm on plan today so far...and although i didn't swim, i went on a long walk with some friends. tomorrow i'm back at it, today was a much needed rest from the pool.

hope everyone else is doing well...nix, enjoy your weekend!

e.
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:01 AM   #55  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

e32 - Awe....well you will get one I am sure one of these days.... I have been wanting one for awhile...and I am glad I got it. I am going to be using it tonight ....my 16 year old daughter loves it too. That is so awesome that you are going to be a made of honor ....and you found a dress you like...that is cool......kudos...

Jeni
- good job in making through the today......it is so hard sometimes to stay on track....I am glad that you are not in trouble...I bet that makes you feel better now though. I am going to working out my mini me workout this even too.... being that the wii fit I have is still new I have to still unlock a few new games...

Nixmom
- Wow ....that is crazy hot ....and you still all the trimmings...wow...you go girl. My daughter and I went swimming today for like an hour, because the first half hour we had to clean the leaves. It was so so nice in there.

mtiger - 5 miles that is GREAT!!!! Have fun...

FABlynne- Yay glad to hear that you are out of the migran blues. I have never had them (Knock on wood) but people I know really tell me is no fun and all you want to do is have quiet and lights off eyes closed. Keep your chin up you will do GREAT.....keep smiling...you have a vacation to look forward to girl....

W - 64 OZ
E - Energized
E - 1500 calories
D - Driven to succeed
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:38 AM   #56  
Calorie Counter

Hi FABLynne! Keep with it, don't let one bad day turn into a month like me. Lets keep each other going!!!

Grazer, I hope you got in your saturday workout!!

Mindy, that dang rain!! Keep up the good work the scale will keep going down.

Jaya, My legs were so sore after the mini workout but a good sore!

E, size 10 is a great feeling isn't it! I tried on a bunch, but didn't buy them yet.

So the HR gal didn't come in yesterday after all but I am cool with it. My union reps will support me in case of any "retaliatory behavior" from the supervisor in question. (who I barely see, he is sup. of shifts opposite my days on).

Happy Mothers Day!

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-10-2009 at 05:41 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:04 AM   #57  

Happy Mother's Day!

Got my Saturday workout in. I googled circuit training and found some great sites. Today will be cardio. Ate gross this weekend plus I'm still PMSing urgh

Anyone else having problems getting on this site? I've tried a bunch of times this weekend but gave up because it was so slow.

Today:

W- 3-4 glasses. 1/2 ways there.

E- Mindful

E- cardio- treadmill. Gonna try to take some inspiration from Mtig

D- I own it!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all. Happy Mother's Day!!

I ran yesterday, it was good. getting better all the time. I bought new sneakers a week or so ago. So far, that makes the difference with the wonky knees. Today, I am going to pull Turbo Jam out of the case and figure out how to run it with DH's fancy remote. I can't figure that crap out.

Grazer, I've not had issues getting on, but traffic seems slow, so I bet you aren't the only one with issues getting here.

FAB, I have migraines too. They suck.

Anyway, got to get moving!!

W 100
E POP
E TJ
D Keep at it.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #59  

Got on the treadmill. I got bored with it after about 25 minutes so I did some ab work to get me to 30 mins. I'd like to start running outdoors but I don't want anyone to see me. How's that for self conscious? Anyone else deal with that before they started running outside?

Eating has been okay and water great. I'm feeling a bit nauseas today. TOM must soon gonna be here!

Try to check in later. In the event that I can't get on tonight:

Monday

W- 3-4 glasses
E- Mindful
E- Yoga or Wii fit or stretchie band
D- "I'm still standin'... "
Old 05-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #60  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sorry I don't have time for personals, I have to start work in like 10 minutes. I walked a mile today, first time in like forever! It was SO FREAKIN HOT! But I made it and felt much better after downing a cold Powerade. I shall do it again.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote