Old 05-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #496  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Good morning ladies!

Another beautiful day here today but it is supposed to get up to 92 later so I am showing off those upper arms that I have worked so hard on.

SupaChix~ Thanks for the kind words about the 5K. I am sure that you will be able to do it. When I started running I couldn't even make 1/8 of a mile. I did a program very similar to the C25K program and I know a lot of the gals around here have done it and felt great about it. There is even a chick over on the exercise boards that has gone from no running to C25K to running half marathons!!!!

Jacque~ OK, I confess that I am exhausted just reading about the boot camp.

Delphi~ Tan lines from your armband!!!! That is too funny. Just tell anyone that asks that you are hardcore. I'm sure your sig will show up soon.

Everyone~ I hope everyone has a great OP day. Remember to drink your water and that we didn't gain the weight in a day so be patient with yourself. The important thing is moving in the right direction and getting healthy.
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #497  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

I haven't weighed myself all week...I leave that for Monday mornings...I'm hoping to see that I've lost at least another 2lbs! *fingers crossed*

I'm off to drink some water...hehehe :P

Last edited by Wifey; 05-21-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #498  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

LADIES!!!! PLEASE NOTICE!!! This thread will soon be locked because it will have reached 500 posts. FSA has not been here because she was not feeling well, so I am going to start a new thread to continue this one. FSA, we hope you get well soon!! Delphi, thank you for calling the thread's post count to my attention!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #499  

Default May Weight Loss List of Participants (so far!)

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--May Exercise Challenge. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 8-10 lbs
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs to reach 187 lbs
SuzyQ: Lose 5-10 lbs; get "rear in gear"
CakeBatter: Wear any size 10; lose 7 lbs; keep working Flylady plan
Tammyjo: Lose 10 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 1.5 - 2 lbs a week
Shrinkingleah: Lose 7 pounds by June 1st
Rowenna: Reach 105 lbs; feel great about self!
Hattie: Lose at least 5 lbs; reach at least 192 lbs; keep eating OP
BellaEllaEllAaa: Eat more fruits and veggies; drink 8 or more glasses of water throughout the day; stay positive, be supportive, and ask for support when needed
Mikayla: Lose 10lbs
Getlost: Strive to lose 3 lbs/week and not less than 8-10 lbs/month
Brown_Eyed_Staccie: By May 15th, reach 216 lbs; by May 31st, reach 210 lbs; be able to wear jeans done up and looking HOT
Lene1974: Lose 10 lbs; drink 64 oz of water a day
Neesy_20: Lose 10 lbs; be able to wear goal capris
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 10 lbs Jodi: Lose 8 lbs
Econ_Nerd: Lose 10 or more lbs to reach 237.6 lbs or below
Wifey: Lose 8 lbs
StarryNights110: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach the 170s: stay within calorie limit; no sugar
Ms_Perception: Reach 165 lbs; eat more fruits and veggies (5/day)
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs to reach 155 lbs
Fressca: Lose 7 lbs to reach 155 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5 lbs
Musiclover: Lose 6.5 lbs to reach 147 lbs
Newshinyme: Lose 1-2 lbs a week to break through the 30 lb loss mark
Lewisempire: Lose 5 lbs to reach 195 lbs
JasonsLea: Stay POP 85% of the month (26 out of 31 days); try to incorporate the Abs Power Diet into my eating plan; lose 10 lbs
Westtexaschick: Reach 140-138 lbs
Smallification: Lose 6 lbs to reach "normal weight" BMI
Skinnygurlinside: Lose 10 lbs
Mcrunner: Lose 5 lbs; eat more fruits and veggies; get back to using FitDay regularly
MrsHomeStretch: Lose 19.5 lbs; burn 40,300 calories this month; eat 1300 calories or less a day
Delphi: Lose 3 lbs--MET GOAL!!; lose 3 more lbs--MET GOAL!!; stay within daily calorie intake allowance; lose another 3 lbs
Canadianangel: Lose 16 lbs
Crazymamaof4: Lose 10 lbs to reach 177 lbs; lose inches; eat more fruits and veggies; get out of "obese" BMI category
Scaleskl: Lose 8 lbs; drink at least 64 oz of water per day
Fenderella: Reach 299 lbs
Terapet: Lose 3 lbs
E.mccoy: Lose 10 lbs to reach 202 lbs; no late night snacking
FABlynne: Lose 10 lbs
Urockmom: Lose vacation weight; lose 3 additional lbs
Wantstoloseweight: Lose 10-12 lbs
CheeCheen: Lose 10 lbs
Dvdrumls: Lose 10 kg
Old 05-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #500  

Wifey, good luck on you WI!!

Joci, your bootcamp sounds awesome!!

Shari, congrats on becoming an aunt! That's exciting! And don't stress out about being a bridesmaid. She wants you in the wedding and that's what really matters! Besides, you can't outshine the bride on her wedding day! Lol!

Jodi, yep! The important thing is to keep moving!

Urock, so good to see you back!! Your 5K time was awesome!! Great job!! I remember those taxicab days, and although it keeps you hopping, your kids are right there with you spending time with you, albeit trapped in the car, lol! When they start driving, you'll miss that! Enjoy driving your kids around while you can!

Ms_P, great decision to walk after the pizza! I can relate to all the school banquets. My DH has been a high school coach and/or AD for 27 years! I keep telling him I'm ready to "graduate," lol!

Lene, you are doing such a great job staying OP!! I know it's hard at times, especially with TOM looming, but keep it up, girlie!!

Delphi, your tan line made me laugh! Think of it as a reminder of all your hard work!

Lewis, still exercising before the trip, great job!!!

FSA, I hope you are okay!! We really miss you lady!!

Fenderella, I hope you are feeling better too! We miss you!

CMof4, we miss you too! Your computer must be acting up again! Come back soon!

Hi to all our other ladies!!
Old 05-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #501  

Ladies, the new May Weight Loss thread is up, called "May Weight Loss Challenge CONTINUED," so please post there! Here's a link for convenience: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172235. Thanks!!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-21-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #502  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Jacque ~ I bet you are burning a boat load of calories during those sessions. Wow! I think I'm gonna see if perhaps there is something like that around here then coax LE into coming with me.

Not sure about the signature. I joined early morning on the 1st and it still has yet to show up in my user panel. I was soooooo excited, waiting on the 20th and nothing.

Regarding email notifications, I always get them late and then I noticed at the bottom it says if you don't visit the board after receiving it, that you "may" not receive any more until you visit the thread. But I visit them and still no notification some times.
So I am not the only one with this problem. I thought maybe it might be caused by not posting again, but not only do I visit, but I also post. So something is wrong. I PMed 2 moderators and have not heard a word...so maybe there is something wrong with their system.

Burned over 400 calories doing BC this morning....and the toning....out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urockmom View Post
Jacque~ OK, I confess that I am exhausted just reading about the boot camp.
That is hysterical!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
Joci, your bootcamp sounds awesome!!
It is!!!! Just out of curiousity, where does it say how many posts are in a thread?
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #503  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"][B]It is!!!! Just out of curiousity, where does it say how many posts are in a thread?
Joci, I knew I had read it somewhere (apparently Delphi had too), so when you asked this, I went looking for it. Here it is: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146071. Apparently, the moderators will lock the thread once they notice it has reached 500.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #504  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Jacqui_D

Thank youI know they close them when they reach 500. I was wondering how "we" can see how many posts a thread has. I figured it out. It's not obvious as it is in white font on a gray background.
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #505  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

I think it does not automatically close (mods have to do it). But now we are all moved to the other one. So see you there!
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #506  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I have met my goal for MAY!!

This morning I weighed in at 155!!

Last edited by Saramommy; 05-26-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Saramommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #507  

CONGRATS Saramommy!! I am noting your achievement on the list on the continued thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146071! Woohoo!! Great job!!