Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #1  

Height: 4'11"

Default W.O.W Easter Challenge~Week 5

Hi All,

My son and I are over the flu, hooray! Unfortunately now my two older daughters have it, boo!

I hope you all had a good week last week. I go and see my mom and dad this Saturday, and although I look forward to seeing them, my mom is a dieting obsessed crazy woman, so that part of it will be interesting. I hope I don't let her craziness influence me and end up binging.

I'm revamping my food a bit, and my goal weight to make it something I can manage. My food plan was very healthy before, and not too stringent, but I think if it made me dive off the wagon and into the junk food, it was obviously something I couldn't maintain. So for three weeks I'm going to modify what I was doing.

Hope everyone is OP and doing well!

W 96 oz
E nothing till I get rid of this cough
E 5 servings fruit/veggie, 2-3 dairy, 30 gm fiber, log food
D baby steps
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #2  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone! (I know it's technically afternoon but it's morning to me!)

On my way to work in a few minutes. Send me strength to stay away from the food!

TP ~ Glad you and your son are feeling better!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #3  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls!

I am still alive. Last week was nuts. This week is following suit. Did get down to sign up at ANOTHER gym today (I get to go free, BF is only $12 a month! I love my benefits!). So... hope everyone is well. I know I have said it my last 2 or 3 three posts but I REEHEHEHEHEHEHEALY want to get back here to catch up. Tonight!

Be Good. Talk soon! OH- and I squeeked in under 200 on Friday (199.4)!

G
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

This cold bug is nasty. How is that the very time you cannot taste anything is the very time you want to eat everything in sight? I ate well today despite it all. Got to get this bug behind me so I can get back to exercising!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Thin- Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you can get back to working out.

Nix- Yeah for 199!!! Keep it going girl. I am envious of your benefits. Can you adopt me?? Wait, I'm older than you.

Shari- Keep away from the food. You don't need it, you just think you do.

Grazer- just do it anyway. Don't let the cold get you down.

I was down to 193.2 today, my lowest yet. I really need to get a little lower before crazy gain time. I actually got to run a 5k yesterday, the weather was nice. Mind you it was only 50, but that is good for us. I ran almost the whole thing. I just walked a few times. Wish me luck.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I only have one slice of cake at work tonight!

So some things have came to light that explains alot. You know I was telling yall about how me and my BFF Nikki were having these fights and not talking. I talked to her today and she told me that she had stopped talking to me and our friends because her boyfriend had been beating her. I feel nothing, which is scary because I know that means I'm internalizing and I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #7  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. Just checking in.

1. Saturday night before we flew out I started vomiting all over the place. ewww.

2. right before the flight DH started vomiting. double eww.

3. My little sister who is with us has a stomach bug.

4. Mak probably has a sinus infection

5. Tommy is doing ok.

Nice way to start the trip huh. Well we are all mostly feeling better now, my little sis's stomach is still bothering her Mak is still coughing at night and her head still hurts. But we are Mostly having a good time. Tommy's fave ride (although he says he doesn't like it afterwards but insisits on going on it is Big Thunder Mountain.) Mak is crazy like usual.

I haven't had a chance to workout although the fit center is pretty cool. With all the sickies I am sleeping when I can. Last night was a decent nights sleep. Not getting in enough water, but I am trying. Food is ok. I am definately working out tomorrow because the park doesnt open until 9.

Post more later.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm here, fighting the website but I am here..
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #9  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm here too!! Too much work, not enough sleep these past few days.

Just about right on plan except yesterday turned out to be a bit of an off day. I worked Sunday night, got home, got Robert off to school at 9am, went to sleep, DH called around 10:30 to say his grandma passed away that day so he was on his way home. (she has been sick and in a nursing home for YEARS...we are all sad but it really is a blessing) so I went back to an uneasy sleep knowing I was getting up at NOON for a lunch work meeting (that I could have skipped obv, but had some new ideas I really wanted to try out). We held the meeting at the local authentic mexican joint and I ordered small but probably overdid the chips and salsa, typical. Came home not hungry, helping so ordered pizza for the family....and ended up eating that too! But now that I've confessed that, it's back to the drawing board.

I think I lost 4 pounds. I saw 261 this afternoon on the scale. I need to change ticker.

Jeni----so sorry you guys are sick on vacation! That sucks! Hopefully today will be a better day.

Glad you and your son are feeling better ThinPo!

Oh and I found and ordered some Biggest Loser shirts from ebay. LOL I got a pink and a purple one. I can't wait to wear them to the gym. I'm pumped about them. The NBC webshop only has blue and black and they were like 30 some dollars and I got knockoffs on ebay for about 16 $ each. I like the novelty of wearing them.

Finish catching up soon. xoxox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #10  

Height: 4'11"

jcatron hope you feel 100% so you can fully enjoy your vacation!

JasonsLea Wow, i'm so sorry about your friend. Hope she finds the strength to dump his @$$

mtiger & nixmom Keep up the great work!

I'm doing fine. i actually lost two pounds! Of course it's the same two pounds I already lost about 3 times, but I'll take it! I know it's just water because I'm back on the wagon, but like I say, I'll take it!

W 64 oz
E hack, cough -- working my abs
E 3 servings lf dairy, 5 fruit/veggies, 30 gm fiber, log food
D baby steps
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #11  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Still working hard. Still wanting to get lower. It's not happening. i really think it's time I do something totally different. I just don't know what.

Jeni- That sucks. Everybody getting sick. Hope you can still enjoy yourself.

Michelle- Glad to see you back on the wagon....and getting results. Keep it up.

thin- Just keep going now and you will lose some new pounds.

Things are going soooo super slow for me. All of my threads seem somewhat dead, or really slow. Work stinks, $$$$ sucks, nothing very positive to rely on. I think I need a vacation. Still have 3 weeks before spring break. I would love to go somewhere, if at all possible. I need some happiness in my life right now.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:15 AM   #12  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

my little chickies.... I had another 11 hour no lunch, decision and information overload day at work. Will check back in tomorrow. Keep doing the "ah crap" in my head when I think I am gonna have a few minutes in my day for me and someone kills it. So tired now. cant remember the last 3 posts I read. Tomorrow... I will catch up tomorrow... GRRRRRR nighters.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:36 AM   #13  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone.

I have a huge decision to make concerning my job. With the economy in the crapper and people losing their jobs/homes/etc right and left, my mind is screaming to keep this job no matter how emotionally and mentally draining it is. It doesn't help at all that working for the VA is basically my security blanket. I'm trying to wait till I get my first project from the WAH position but this new boss.....I have several people I need to talk to tomorrow before I make my decision. I'm 22 and too young to be this stressed!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #14  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Yeah....something in the water....most threads are moving kind of slow lately.

I realized today that I am POP...UNLESS I get hungry. If I let myself get hungry I lose all impulse control and just go hog wild. When I stay ahead of hunger, I don't get crazy.

Ooops....gotta run, can't even complete that thought. Be back later. xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Me too! I do great for a while, then all he!! breaks loose.

Need to get rid of the last 2 weeks worth of sodium and crappy choices.

Focused!!

W All of it
E OP
E Do something!
D I am worth it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote