Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 09:17 AM   #1  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default W.O.W. Lose Your Butterball Challenge - Week 4!

Come on over to Week 4 (even though we are 2 day into it!) Thats okay. Lets get it rolling!

So I was a naughty food fool this weekend and have put 2lbs on (hello dumoss) so this morning I hopped back on the be good to me train. Did W1D3 of C25K and remembered how fantastic it feels to get the treadmill overwith before work!

How is everyone else doing on this lovely Tuesday? Uh oh... power surge here at work. Storms are supposed to roll in today. Maybe I'll get to go home early!
Old 11-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #2  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

HHHEEELLLLOOOO!!! Where is everybody??? I was on last night getting ready to post when I got a phone call. Ended up talking for an hour and half to my BF that I work with everyday. Needless to say, we needed a little girl talk.

Nothing too exciting happening around here. I have decided that my life is officially..... BORING!!! I got a new haircut and color last night. It's short, for me. Still trying to get used to it. I missed my workout because of it. Need to get moving today.

Well, have a great Thanksgiving. I will probably stop in in the morning.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/217/150

Height: 5'7

HELLO?? Where did everyone go??

I did my official weigh in day today, and lost 5 pounds!!! I don't remember what my starting at weight was, but I'm stoked.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!
Old 11-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Oops! We have two threads for weeks 4. Both Nix and I started one.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Here's a copy of what I posted on the other thread.

Guess what? We have two threads going for week 4. This is the last week of the challenge, right? Then, we can regroup and get started on the Christmas Challenge.

I did okay today. I estimated the points/cals because I didn't weigh or measure. I'm planning on doing YBB tonight.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- drink something other than coffee and tea
E- Mindful & Journal
E- C25K W2D2
D- " Oh, what a feelin'...what a rush.." I forget who sings it but I'm enjoying the "life is good" feeling a lot lately.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #6  
The Sky is the Limit!

Ooopsy Sorry Grazy! I didnt realize that you started a thread too.

So I did the black friday shopping. Did not weigh in this morning, but I will tell ya... it cant be pretty based on the way my pants fit.

Speaking of Fit... We bought a Wii for the kids for Christmas and had to try it out.... so we had drunk Wii bowling extravaganza on Wednesday Night. This morning.... I bought myself a Wii Fit. I can't wait to use it. I really like the Wii games and my legs and butt hurt all day Thanksgiving and today after all the lunges I did bowling. It was a blast. Now ew gotta wrap it back up for the babies

Sassy FANTASTIC JOB on the 5 pounds woman!!!! So proud of you!!
MTiggie --- Hi mama... we still got that truck driving to NYE in low 190's? My directions got screwed up but I'm back on track now!

Hope every had a great holiday. Going to put up the tree! Have a great Friday!
Old 11-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #7  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Please post on....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157128

Closing this thread and moving to Grazer's..... looks like more people found it! See ya there.
Closed Thread