Old 08-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Where y'all at?

W 100 I am on ounces 49-64 right now
E Done, 3 mile run, lots of weed pulling, crunches, 10 push ups and I bench pressed 42# 10 times!
E So far so good, going out to dinner tonight, must be very mindful!
D One day at a time
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #32  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm here sorta I'm at work at the moment.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #33  

Hey HT, I am so glad you got a decent raise to be there. Helps a bit, huh?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:41 PM   #34  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Fudge!

I totally posted this morning and then my puter died. Must not have taken!
Quick recap.
So I did walk Wednesday finally for 30 minutes (Mtiger in my head pressing me on). Today doing lots o' housework. Its my Friday off.... woohoo.

Yesterday was a funky mood day - eating was under control. smoking not so much. pick my battles one moment at a time. I did see a little scale movement this week. almost a pound.

Hope Jen is having a blast! the weather is beautiful here!

MMavis - I am inspired by your continual ability to get it all done and take care of you too!

Gotta get back to decluttering! Flylady style all day. You outta see my trash cans! Have a great day!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #35  

Nixmom, Thanks but I wish the freaking weight would come OFF?
Old 08-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #36  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Yeah it doesn't hurt. the headache i have this morning does though. I think it's a gift from TOM. plus the chocolate cravings are horrible and i'm trying really hard to stay away from the candy basket they just filled with chocolate.

I have shrimp gazpacho today for lunch. Last bowl of it. I guess i'll construct dinner plans while i'm at lunch. I need to read more into flylady when i get a chance.

Tuesday I start a new set of classes. When I start them on tuesday.......I'll only have 4 more sessions to go.....guess i'd better get studied up on the CLEP and pass my 2 tests
Old 08-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #37  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Well girls, today was weigh-in. I received a pleasant surprise. 208. What? Yep, 208. Okay, I will most definitely take that one. Just finished my 3 mile walk/jog in the HOT and HUMID pre-thunderstorm weather. (nix, come on).

Going to a theatre festival tonight. My son is in one of the plays. Should be fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll have more time to chat tom.

See Ya!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:32 PM   #38  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey ya'll what's shakin this weekend?

My bowling league starts tonight!!!! I'm so excited!! Some of my old friends are coming back after a year off, one guy I've known since childhood is coming in, but I hear he's a total drama queen/trouble maker, one of my girlfriends' complete archenemy will be there, should be an interesting year. Plus the married guy who always flirts with me has been asking if I'm coming back...not that mess again. I love the high school/soap opera drama that is the Saturday night bowling league. I haven't physically BOWLED since last season so that may be a nightmare but still.

Been so good all week! Even ordered from the WW menu at Applebees the one night DH took us out to eat (I'd been in that manic, depressive funk for a couple days, so he wanted to treat me, LOVE that guy!) so I didn't feel bad about the bud light draft I ordered with it!

So I worked last night, got up now to go to the gym. Should get moving.

Oh I checked out FlyLady, what a cute site. Now go shine your sink. You'll feel better. I didn't get much further than that.

Do you guys ever check out that Hungry Girl website? She has some interesting ideas to make your favorite dishes more OP.

Allright back to the grind. xooxoox Love to all Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:35 PM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Nchelle i've been signed up with HG for a long time....I bought the cookbook too...i highly recommend it. Also I might want to suggest that for those of you buying whatever healthy eating cookbook you buy, go to copymax or kinko's and get it spiral or comb bound....that way you cay lay it open flat to cook. I did some great cooking the other night...i almost was on track. I'm not meeting this challenge but I would like to see the 180's by christmas. I think that's a good goal for me if i can just get my butt moving. I need to shine my sink LOL
Old 08-23-2008, 05:24 PM   #40  
One Day At A Time

Amy I should have known a crafty chick like you would have a tip like taking your cookbook to kinkos and having it made spiral bound. What a cool idea!

I forgot to tell you all DH found out Friday that he has to have shoulder surgery....bone spur and some repairs, it will be on Thursday, Sept.4th. stressful!

gtg
Old 08-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

eww that's not good...i hope he feels better and that things go smoothly!

I figured that getting my book bound like that would make it so much easier when wanting to cook. In an hour I knocked out 5 different recipes...I'd like to make some white castle slyders (got a recipe for that...a healthy version from one of my books) tonight but we'll see. I have some homework to do...i'll be so glad when school is done...
Old 08-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #42  
One Day At A Time

Oh dear goodness!!!! I showed NO restraint last night at bowling!!! It started with me sipping my draft from a pitcher of beer, then someone bought me my first shot of the season...it was all over! Not to mention....IT WAS A SHOT OF JACK DANIELS! Maybe you just have to know me, but I do NOT drink JD?! WTF? I think I got caught up in "drinking with the guys" mode that I didn't want to be girly and order my usual girly shots.

I bowled 155, 148, 119 My starting average from last year is 149...down from 165 it was earlier in the season. So not good, but not bad since I haven't bowled all summer.

Oh and yes, all that drinking (Jack? really michelle? Jack?) led to fast food eating. so this morning the scale was cruel but real. Water day today.

I just know they are going to call me to work extra tonight too. They were short this weekend on midnights. Last night, I said no, obviously, because we were going out even though I planned on NOT drinking. But I will probably pcik up the extra shift tonight....I already work 12 hr nights tomorrow and tuesday....oh well.

off to chug the water....glug glug....Michelle
Old 08-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol michelle...i had a hard time ignoring the cookies in the freezer last night. stupid TOM. i need to make some healthy chocolate snacks...i want to go to Target to pick up some more small plastic bowls with lids. I have a recipe for a low calorie individual serving of a chocolate cake....kinda like the ones they sell now. these I can just make and microwave...they run about 150 calories i think for one. i just need to get out of the house today.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:29 AM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Week 8 thread starts here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...86#post2331586