5 lb Challenge #21

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • Quote: SW 157
    CW 155.8 (Yippy-yi-eh?)
    GW 152

I went to my wedding shower last night, and kept my points on track!!!
    Miriam101, try Benefiber, or metamucil (psyllium husk fiber) I mixed it in orange juice and drank it before it thickened up (yurk!) followed by a glass of water.
    OH! a wedding shower! FUN STUFF! Congrats and kudos on staying on track with all those sweets and sandwiches that i'm sure were piled up all over the place last night!!
  • I'm in.

SW: 202.5 (yesterday evening, didn't get a chance to post until now)
    CW: 201.7
    GW: 197.5
  • No change so far. But I'm getting closer to 136, just feel it
    SW 137
    CW 137
    GW 132
  • Thank you, Fauxtini! Some of the ladies said I looked like I had lost some weight, so I was super-motivated. I made a really pretty cake, and didn't eat any of it, and I sent the rest of it home with people, I have pics, I'll put some up when I get the camera figured out!
  • fun! Maybe I can hire you to make my wedding cake when the time comes! lol
  • OMG I want your stomach!!!
    Quote: No change so far. But I'm getting closer to 136, just feel it
    SW 137
    CW 137
    GW 132
    Hey ...I see your almost done with your 30 day shred!!! Me too! Although I'm not doing it for 30 days...I'm gonna stick it out cause I was a weiny and couldn't do level 2 after 10 days...LOL!!

Your stomach looks freakin' awesome! I can't wait for mine to look like that!
  • Quote: Hey ...I see your almost done with your 30 day shred!!! Me too! Although I'm not doing it for 30 days...I'm gonna stick it out cause I was a weiny and couldn't do level 2 after 10 days...LOL!!

Your stomach looks freakin' awesome! I can't wait for mine to look like that!
    Thanks! But it doesn't look that good when I sit down
    I am planning to do day 29 today, and 30 tomorrow.. It took 45 days in total to do all 30.. I had some rest days in between,, and then 5 days in the beginning of July with a injured toe..
    In August/September I'll do the 30 Days all over again, but then mix the Levels. A good workout to add to my regular cardio/walk..
  • Hey ...no matter what it looks like when you sit...its gotta look better than mine....mine is bigger than my boobs right now...LOL....but you are my hero! I want my tummy to look just like yours...
  • hey! i'd like to join the challenge! a bit late sorry
    sw/cw:125
    gw:120
  • hey guys! Joining this one a bit late too. With my work schedule its too difficult to keep up with these threads!

sw: 250
    cw: 250
    gw: 245

woohoo! When I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 250.0 I couldnt believe it!
  • SW: 149
    CW: 148.2 (little drop! -0.8)
    GW: 144
  • s 150.2
    c 149.2 1 down, 4 to go!
    g 145.2
  • same old same old for me today
  • Update for the morning:

sw: 250
    cw: 249 (yay!)
    gw: 245
  • Woo hoo! I had quite a whoosh! I dropped 4 lbs! Now I'm sure it will be up somewhat tomorrow, but what a delightful way to start the day!

SW-212.5
    CW-208.5
    GW-207.5

Have a great day, everyone!