3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W.'s 4th of July Challenge Week THREE chat thread! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/113729-w-o-w-s-4th-july-challenge-week-three-chat-thread.html)

luja 06-02-2007 03:04 PM

COngrats on all of the weight loss going on around here. I am not weighing until the challenge is over - I am scale obsessed and need to break that habit.

Don't have much time for personals - have to get to work - will do that later!

W - Got it in
E - Mowed and gardened and that's it for today (it takes at least 40 minutes to mow our yard, so that seems like a good walk to me!~)
E - Working on portions - doing better
D- I am working on my relationship with the scale. Weighing myself 20 tomes a day and moving the scale around to a spot on the floor where the numbers are a wee bit better (old house, uneven floors!) is not helpful.

Treighsie 06-02-2007 04:21 PM

:( Weighed in today, was down .6

WEED for today:
W: Drink a bottle, so far drank half
E: stay on points... not sure if I'll get this or not today
E: helped my hubby put a shed together! We still have work to do!
D: clean

NurseMichelle 06-03-2007 01:02 PM

Hello everyone how's the weekend going for all of ya? It's so HOT here, humid, muggy, and what are we doing? Chilling in the house in the central air, playing some Wii, got a new game this weekend. I want to go swimming! But one, I don't have a suit, and two, the damn boot I still have to wear for my ankle. I go for my x-ray June 11th and will probably be allowed to keep it off after then. I snuck out to the baby shower on Friday with it off (baaaad girl Michelle) because I wanted to wear a cute outfit with cute little sandals, and by the time I got home, I was WHINING! LOL~so I won't be going without it again anytime soon. Damn vanity! :D But it wasn't so much the pain as the weakness in my ankle. So I look foreward to exercising again and building that back up.

I have a plan....I work tonight and will wake up tomorrow and get back on plan. I WILL go to the gym, which I think I can do a little treadmill, slow walking and upper body strengthening and abs. But I am going to go. So the food plan will need to kick back in gear as well. Which might be hard because I've so easily fallen into my old patterns. Especially concerning SODA! I'm drinking pop by the case again. I'm hoping that I'll have a burst of weight loss since I'm starting all over again. I'll post my new weight, which I'm guessing is around 235....So I'll definitely meet you all again on next week's thread.

Oh and THANK YOU all so much for your support about my daddy. He's doing okay, still in alot of pain sometimes....I went and took care of him a bit this week, had to get him some bigger T-shirts to fit over the sling, and some shorts with elastic waistbands, all his are denim which require 2 hand zipping/buttoning. Thank goodness, he didn't ask me to bathe him, LOL, I would have, and given that I AM A NURSE it shouldn't have been a big deal, but I was wondering. He has a woman that helps him with that for now. It's different when it's your parent! LOL So the ortho surgeon said the bones he broke are relatively small and will probably heal on their own without surgery...but will re-evaluate him in two weeks and if the pain is still severe might consider operating but for now, no surgery needed. Whew.

Welcome SoTypical! I've seen you around this site for a long time, I feel a bit like I'm in the presence of a celebrity! Glad to have you on board! Can't wait to get to know you better! I love that Keiko!

More personals tomorrow, gotta nap for work later. xoxooxo Michelle

luja 06-03-2007 05:16 PM

My WEED

W - I'll get there before the day is out
E - pretty good today
E - lots of digging, hauling mulch and other garden type things, also good hard treadmill work out and a YBB Video
D - helped plant a garden at my son's school, went to my son's ball game and went to meeting for worship - all things that are wonderful spirit boosters for me