Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-04-2006, 04:35 AM   #1  

Default Bingeing is my NEMESIS!

I started eating healthy and exercising on june 1 of this year. I have about 100 lbs to lose, and so far i have lost between 20 and 25.. depending on the time of day i weigh myself. Such an accomplishment for me!! . HOWEVER... the month of august was a total crap shoot and i have all but completely fallen off my wagon. I feel like fighting the urge to binge is a minute to minute struggle with me. And now that i have given in to my "no fast food" rule... all i can think about is fast food or junk food. Its SUCH an addiction. And the more you have it, the more you want it. Its AWEFUL I wish i could put fast food chains out of business.

I need a good swift kick in the *** to get me back on my bootylicious track!!
if anyone feels like reading my weight loss blog, its www.in-all-honesty.blogspot.com ... I need encouragement and SUPPORT!! THANKS!
Bonnie-licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:48 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Bonnie, welcome.
Congratulations on your weight loss so far... that's great!
Hang in there... you've lost before, and you know you can do it again. Don't get discouraged by a few setbacks. Take it minute-by-minute, and you'll soon feel yourself getting stronger again.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 213/213/139

Height: 5'7"

I didn't even lose 20 before I started binging again. But every time I fall off the wagon I get right back on. I lost 3 lbs once and I can lose 3 lbs again, hope fully about 24 more times in fact. Keep trying and you'll get there. When I feel like binging I log on to this site and I find it helps to look at the before and after pics, keeps me motivated.
card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I read your blog and was a little disturbed you appeared to eat nothing all day before dinner except a peach and a dinner roll. Eat more and you will binge less.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:27 AM   #5  

Thanks for the support! I am now officially back "on the wagon!!" I am back to my healthy eating and exercising, and it feels great! Glory87, please dont' be disturbed.. as that was probably a day i slept in till 1pm or something.. and trust me im not one of those ppl who believe that less is more when it comes to food. I know that its important to be eating enough of the good stuff. Unfortunately I am a nurse and working evenings mostly often leads me to be sleeping in late, and therefore not eating as many meals throughout the day. However, I am now trying really hard to eat smaller portions MORE often throughout the day to keep my metabolism up. My 2L of water per day is the hard part right now.. as I lost my water bottle and have been using that as an excuse. But other than that.. im back on and am receiving many compliments from friends and family. It feels so good to be in control i don't know why i ever give that up!
Bonnie-licious is offline   Reply With Quote