Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 05:02 PM   #91  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Hmmm... I haven't done anything yet today, but now that I've come in and read up a bit, I guess I'm going to have to go do it, aren't I? Thank goodness for you guys!

Boogie-ing off to the elliptical RIGHT NOW!

-Lala
Old 05-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

I've been working out this week ~ I'm just bad at reporting it!! 2 miles jogging/walking on the treadmill for me today!! YAY!!
Old 05-25-2006, 08:14 PM   #93  

i have done nothing this whole week!! i am going to the gym saturday one way or another!!
Old 05-26-2006, 02:05 AM   #94  

well my back is almost at full recovery thank god. I only missed three days of my regular exercising (I alternate between the slim in six and the urban rebounder). But yesterday I felt okay enough to run so I went out and ran a mile and a half straight. today I was almost going to skip doing my Slim In Six exercise.. until a friend of mine tried to guess my weight and he guessed me at 180 pounds!!!! This morning I was 159.8!! So yeah that REALLY was depressing! So I did 60 minutes of strength training/cardio/ab exercises starting at 10:30 pm lol.... I guess I had to get motivated one way or the other.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:02 PM   #95  
dgpebbles

i worked out wed with my trainer and I am so sore yesterady and today so I wont exercise till at least tomorrow...today is my daughters graduation..I'm so excited
Old 05-27-2006, 09:45 AM   #96  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Well, I did as promised and hit the elliptical on Thursday night. Yay! All I did on Friday though was take a 15 minute walk around the complex at work.

Today I will do the elliptical again, though!

-lala
Old 05-27-2006, 10:08 AM   #97  

I finally got the gumption up to exercise again yesterday! I did the Walk Away the Pound 1 Mile Get Up and Get Started! I hope I can keep this up and eventually build myself up to the 3 mile, though that is going to take time. I really like Leslie Sansone I also have her You Can Do Yoga DVD and have started playing around with that a bit too for strength and flexibility.
Closed Thread