Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-03-2018, 11:55 AM   #166  

"Good things happen to those who sweat"
One of my favs!
Danny21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:32 PM   #167  

I totally agree with that. Many people lose hope after a very short period of dieting and exercising. You're not supposed to recognize changes in a week! Just focus on your goal and in a month of working out and proper dieting you'll definitely see a difference, this difference will be your motivator to continuing your work with the same passion, and maybe even increasing! Just like strength training, when you see the progress, you get more committed and sometimes addicted to weightlifting.
Danny21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:12 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'4"

Arrow So many Quotes so little time

I've run across a lot of quotes about health, fitness and such but my favorite one has to be

"Today I will love myself enough to exercise, eat better and to look at the world with positivity and all of the possibilities life has to hold."

I'll be honest the first bit was a quote the rest I've added while leaning through my own experiences. I've been through so much and all I want to do is to help others.
Strong.Beautiful23 is offline   Reply With Quote