Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-16-2004, 11:47 PM   #1  
Veiled Rose

Default 911!!!So much food you are sick 911!!!

Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone has ever at so much food they get so sick they vomit, burp and belch and fart almost non-stop?

Like for example, I had severe problems and the past 2 days I have been eating non-stop untill today where I am so sick I can't even move. I can't lay down. I am afraid I will throw up. I can't move around I hurt so bad. I think my tummy is going to explode, I don't want to throw up. My gas has the most horrid smell on the planet and my burps do also and even they have a disgusting taste. I did this once like 2 or 3 years ago. I went to sleep and then I woke up in the middle of the night vomitting. I vomitted so much stuff and it had chunks in it and everything and that pretty much kept me from doing it again, but this time I forgot and went crazy and now I don't know what todo. I haven't eaten for like 3 or 4 hours. I still feel the same. My mother went to the store to get baking soda so I can drink some. Does anyone have any advice (other then get some help and stop doing this)??
Very urgent and if u do pls PM ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ellis; 05-17-2004 at 02:16 PM. Reason: removal of email address in case of spammers
MissSVH16 is offline   Reply With Quote