Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-07-2004, 01:00 PM   #1  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Smile Wednesday

Good morning all. Boy, I did not expect to be the first one on here. I already had my Had some oatmeal to go with it too.

Angi: I forgot to ask yesterday. Is Elijah feeling better?

Praying for abstinance for us today. Everyone have a great day and remember our lives are not about food.

Last edited by Bunnababy; 04-07-2004 at 01:03 PM.
Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 04:30 PM   #2  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Hi Ladies. I'm finding that being on the computer is one of my triggers, if you can believe that. I'm trying to get the family all eating at the table, but usually, I have a meal here.

I went shopping with the kids this morning - managed to get THREE different kinds of bodily fluids on my new shirt - then got everyone to nap after lunch. Ahhhh. A nap is truly a gift from God.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 05:43 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I'm here. Worked on some 4th step work last night, and actually felt like taking a walk when I was done! (Usually, I would have felt like stuffing my face.)

My fifth grade class was HORRIBLE this afternoon. They normally have math from 2:00 to the end of the day (2:50) but the math teacher switched with me because he's coaching sixth grade track, which is also at that time. So, he comes to my room at 10:00 and teaches math, then I go to his room at 2:00 and teach the rest of my language arts class. It's not that bad, except for the fact that my break is no longer at the end of the day. I only have to do it for 29 more days, though! School's out May 21st. Anyhow, my fifth graders were insane crazy monkeys this afternoon, so tomorrow they're going to do nothing but work out of their English textbooks for an hour. I'm a mean teacher.
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:07 PM   #4  

Default Hi

Hey ladies,

Vacation has been very relaxing. I am also cleaning the place, but mainly being a big ol' butt.

Not too much to report on since I'm not really doing anything.
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:28 PM   #5  

Bunna - Elijah IS better. Thanks for asking! Everybody's healthy now and I'm thankful. Elijah hasn't gotten completely back into his routine (ie sleeping all night) but he's getting there.

Kat, you crack me up!

Jennelle - congratulations! That 4th step seems ominous. What a victory not to take that weight and eat it away!

Hey Tracy - speaking of body fluids (ack!), right as we sat down in church tonight, Elijah spit up all over me. Dan laughed because none of it got on Elijah - he had managed to aim perfectly. I had on my last clean shirt! Now that we're home, laundry is in progress. . .

Hope everyone is having a blessed, abstinent day.
AngiKL is offline   Reply With Quote