Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-05-2004, 05:20 PM   #1  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Default Monday Monday

Since Christy is laying low, it seems our thread starts get later and later!

Well, my first weekly goal (as set out by my RD, I need to set some weekly goals that don't involve calories or fat grams or numbers on the scale) is to get at least 15 minutes of exercise per day. I walked around the neighborhood with hubby last night for 25 minutes. He was in a mood and I was in a mood, so it wasn't necessarily fun, but it was exercise. .

I do weigh myself every week, but I don't post my weight anymore because it causes me to tie up too much of my self-esteem in the numbers. I would like to report, however, that a four-week plateau was broken this morning!
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

congrats jenelle. plateaus are always so frustrating.

well, it's monday, and my disease reared it's ugly head once again. i seem to have a problem being home alone without definate plans. since i have mondays off but david works, these are my hardest days. today i slept in, lounged around, ate a good breakfast and lunch, did some laundry... then decided that sex and the city reruns went better with cereal out of the box. luckily, the damage wasn't huge, just frustrating and disapponting. i will be ok, and i am still going to fix a healthy chicken dinner this evening. i just need to get a little better control.

i guess i really need to go to the meeting tonight, huh? i'm not sure that i really want to - i'd rather stay home and get support from david. we'll see.
gonzostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:19 PM   #3  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Holly, I hear ya, if I workout or do errands in the morning, I'm golden. But if I'm home - my eating goes South for the entire day.

DH and I had an argument this morning, after which he called and apologized. Then when he got home, he retracted his apology by saying he didn't really feel it was his fault, but he didn't want me to be upset all day. ARGH!! Sometimes we get into a cycle of resentment that's hard to break out of. We've been married 7 years now, so I guess it's to be expected. Anyway, that's where my mood is today.

Good luck getting that activity in, Jennelle! I know it's hard to get started, but you'll feel great really soon.

Take care, everyone!
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 02:04 AM   #4  

Default Hello there

Tiny thread today.

Jennelle: Congrats on the plateau break! And good luck with the exercise. Fast walks often improve my mood.

Holly: How's the sponsor search going?

Tracy: Sorry you and DH had a fight. DH's can be big boogars some times.

This week I am off. Today was a nice lazy day - this whole week is going to be that way.
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote