Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-01-2022, 06:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 78

Height: 157

Default weight loss and alternative medicine (hypnosis ect)

Hello,

Have you ever tried alternative medicine to stop that binge eating and sudden cravings?

I eat frantically when I'm upset. Is this normal? I do not know

I really like sugar and especially industrial foods..those that should not be eaten..
DiDi055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 02:23 AM   #2  

Losing weight is not just a matter of eating the right foods and exercising enough, it's also about developing the mental side of it because unless you put yourself in the right frame of mind, your efforts go to waste. Weight loss is a healthier mental way than a weight loss mentality. Stick to healthy living habits, try not to focus on how much weight you lose. Instead focus on exercising adequately and eating the right foods. A healthy life also means living well and taking care of your mental health. Unless you're in the right place, you won't be in the right frame of mind to make the right choices about what you eat.
Oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:15 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDi055 View Post
I eat frantically when I'm upset. Is this normal? I do not know...
That's a behaviour learned early in life. People who eat for comfort learn this early in life. For example, eating when upset. when a child gets hurt or is sad and an adult gives them a cookie or ice cream, etc.to make them feel better, they learn that food is comfort.

Other behaviours that we learn young are to eat everything on our plates. We are told as children, "no dessert until you finish everything on your plate" or "eat everything on your plate, children are starving somewhere".

We are not born with these behaviours. Babies have the perfect weight control system. They eat until they are satisfied and stop. Somewhere along the line, we lose this.

Hypnosis can help you change this. If you would like to learn more about this, please send me a message.
JuliaPWooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:02 AM   #4  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/105/100

Height: 5'3"

I found "Diet Cure" by Julia Ross to be helpful. The book explains natural help through amino acids.
girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternative medicine