Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-01-2017, 07:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Wink Tired of the Bunny Hop gain

I lose some and then gain 3 extra and drop 4 more and re gain 4 the next week. So i feel so Frustrated that I take extra OTC diurex pills and even that doesnt help much. My stomach is bloated w/ water in spite of post meal exercise, water pills, fiber , and smoothy shakes every morning and salads for dinner w/ very light ingds. I feel depressed and wish to drop 2 sizes at 16 currently and feel so sloppy and was a Gap size 10 in jeans too so thats really even more miserable for me. Im only taking an anti depressant thats common for smokers too but even wellbutrin doesnt seem to make a huge difference. What else can i do, periods late every 2 months too.....Have i NO DISCIPLINE at this amount even? I binge 1 to 2 times a week if PMS ing or under stress or hormones are kicking in and sleeping in late and now difficult to awaken for New AM work schedule....My body's a muck i fear???

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 09-02-2017 at 12:57 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/205/120

Height: 5' 2"

I feel your pain. I was so excited about my new 1200 calorie meal plan. I followed it pretty well for a week and lost three pounds, then I go away for three days and gain back four pounds!! Just want to smack myself in the head at this point. I can't believe I'm back to higher than the weight I started out as. So incredibly discouraged. I've been trying to lose weight since last year when I was 160 and now I'm 168 at 5' 2"...sometimes I feel like I'll never succeed and I'll always be chubby.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post
I feel your pain. I was so excited about my new 1200 calorie meal plan. I followed it pretty well for a week and lost three pounds, then I go away for three days and gain back four pounds!! Just want to smack myself in the head at this point. I can't believe I'm back to higher than the weight I started out as. So incredibly discouraged. I've been trying to lose weight since last year when I was 160 and now I'm 168 at 5' 2"...sometimes I feel like I'll never succeed and I'll always be chubby.
You will succeed. I believe that you can, friend
usherstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:06 AM   #4  

Default Fighting my friend ! you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
I lose some and then gain 3 extra and drop 4 more and re gain 4 the next week. So i feel so Frustrated that I take extra OTC diurex pills and even that doesnt help much. My stomach is bloated w/ water in spite of post meal exercise, water pills, fiber , and smoothy shakes every morning and salads for dinner w/ very light ingds. I feel depressed and wish to drop 2 sizes at 16 currently and feel so sloppy and was a Gap size 10 in jeans too so thats really even more miserable for me. Im only taking an anti depressant thats common for smokers too but even wellbutrin doesnt seem to make a huge difference. What else can i do, periods late every 2 months too.....Have i NO DISCIPLINE at this amount even? I binge 1 to 2 times a week if PMS ing or under stress or hormones are kicking in and sleeping in late and now difficult to awaken for New AM work schedule....My body's a muck i fear???
omiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 02:08 PM   #5  

Regular movement largely consists of holding one or multiple of the WASD keys and holding down a button/buttons doesn't feel as good as being in tune with your jumps. You time each of your jumps according to how long it takes your character to go from the ground, to mid air and back down to the ground again.

Kodi nox

Last edited by amelbeabk; 11-29-2020 at 07:24 AM.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote