Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 288/278.8/150

Height: 5 ft.5 in.

Default I found my Plan!!!!!!! Freedom Plan!

I have enough info to get started on Freedom Plan which is an old WW Plan in the later 1990's. I lost well and I was absolutely devastated when points came out. To this day I am an exchange list foodie. I think in exchanges and points to me are a license to binge and cheat miserably.

I think WW should have all their Plans available to the public but they don't and won't discuss a prior Plan. Oh well, that's their loss.

Anyways (smile) I am on day one, have stayed on it 100% and have eaten well with healthy foods and no cravings at all. Journaling is a snap but most of all, I found my focus and fun in Weight Watchers again and now can break free and get this obesity problem under some control already! Sick and tired of being fat and wasn't always!!!

Ok, I feel better ranting but I'm in control and all psyched up.
NurseChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280.5/268.2/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Freedom Plan

Good luck !!
I totally agree with you in regards to the new plan they have and believe me I have tried to get the Freedom plan also and no one could help me. My aunt did this same plan years ago, being a diabetic it worked wonderfully for her, she lost a ton of weight and has kept it off for over six years.
slim&fitby40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 288/278.8/150

Height: 5 ft.5 in.

Actually, it's the exchanges like before but there are additions to make it easier and WW should help us get the most out of the Plans instead of making it stricter. My feeling is these people did get down to high and then low goal. Why make it so hard and confusing for everyone?
NurseChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:18 PM   #4  

Default Freedom Plan ???'s

I too can't to the points...certain foods seem to set off binges. What exactly is the Freedom Plan and where can I read up on it. My husband is diabetic so this would be something for all of us to try.
Thanks
CC.
gardeniaz1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:36 PM   #5  

I just moved and have been going through boxes of "old stuff" that I have been saving for some reason. What a coincidence I found the Freedom Plan and started it today. The points worked for me but after two years I am a bit bored with it and the Core Plan never worked because I have control issues. I am excited to see the results!
back2square1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #6  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

what is the freedom plan? can you give me a little bit of info about it?
Thanks
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 06:53 PM   #7  

I've been looking for the WW Freedom Plan, any help out there?
yankey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 09:42 PM   #8  
Rocky Mountain "Hi"

S/C/G: 212 / 204 / 150

Height: 5'3"

It's not the "freedom" plan, but this site outlines an older WW selection plan. Found it years ago. Hope it helps.

https://sites.google.com/site/weight...tionplan/about
wurdnerd is offline   Reply With Quote