Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #16  
Purplelover19

S/C/G: 174/148/135

Height: 5"3in

Exclamation Please stop doing this!!

from what I read, I think and agree with everyone else who responded to this post, that you are showing signs of an eating disorder and you do need help very badly. if you are only eating 200 calories a day that is near starvation. you are not eating nearly enough to get all vitamins and nutrients you need not to mention not enough calories. we all understand you want to lose weight and look and feel your best. Everyone wants that for themselves but this is not the right way to do it. in fact, what you are doing may actually be preventing you from losing weight because you are severely restricting your caloric intake so your body is holding on to all the fat to keep you alive. I know losing weight can be frustrating and food is a difficult thing to control sometimes but what you are not doing is not the answer. you need to eat a healthy balanced diet and stay active regularly. that is the way to lose weight. one of my close friends was thinking of doing this. in fact, she wasn't going to eat anything at all and I was able to convince her not to do it, thankfully. I hope we can convince you as well because if you continue doing this you are heading down a dangerous road here. Your health and body will suffer because of this. Please don't do it!!
Purple1993 is offline   Reply With Quote