Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #1  
banned

Height: 5'3

Angry Just cut off my hands and wire my mouth shut

I had a mini-binge today. Now, I usually have a cheat meal on Monday evenings, but it was the way I did it that made it binge-y. I felt really angry. I was sick to death of rationing the Clif bars (like normal people) and I wanted a TOTAL crunchy peanut butter orgy! I ate all 3 remaining bars in the box. Then, I attacked the Triscuits & some very delicious cajun chicken deli meat. Then, I felt very giddy, so I waddled up to the grocery store and bought myself a VERY LARGE piece of chocolate cake that was filled with cherry sauce & pudding. It gave me a horrible headache, but I feel better after drinking some tea.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/195/160

Height: 5'10

I had to reply because your post made me laugh right at a moment I needed it. If I could stop when I was full, I wouldn't be overweight. Food addict. Which well, hang in there. The great thing is it was just the battle lost, not the war. You've already lost weight, which is awesome. I made in 3 lbs and got done in by wine temptation. Thankfully it's time for bed and I'll have to work just as hard tomorrow to keep losing. You go girl! You rock!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #3  
banned

Height: 5'3

Just got back from the store. Bought some blueberry fig bars & cool mint Oreos, because that's what my body told me it needed. The whole process was very intuitive. One day, maybe everyone can be like me; buying snacks without guilt because their body demands them. Who cares if I blow back up to 200 lbs? That's probably my set point, anyhow. It's all a very natural process, really. Just go with it!
Closed Thread