Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 191/171/153 now 185/185/155

Height: 5'3"

Default Not sure why...

This morning I went to work and by noon I had eaten over 1300 calories in chocolate and chips, leaving me with only 240 calories for the rest of the day. I justified the binge saying I should finish it all so it wouldn't be a temptation . I ate it so fast I didn't tast anything beyond sweet or salty. But I still made a point to count the calories.

When I came home I had a healthy dinner of tilapia, broccoli and edamame eith a drop of olive oil. I was only over my daily calories by 45, but I wasn't happy that I almost sabotaged my progress.

I also did my workout (30 Day Shred) when I got home.

Last edited by ImImportant; 01-18-2013 at 09:17 PM.
ImImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #2  

I sometimes make strange rationalizations like that as well. Like I'll start in on a pack of chips and say "But if I don't finish them, I won't know how many calories I ate!" It doesn't make much sense, but there you go. That's impressive that you were only 45 cals over. Shows how important it is not to let one binge ruin your whole day. You can't just give up once you've messed up a little bit.
lex talionis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

I used to feel like once I screwed up my whole day was ruined, but lately I've been counting a good recovery as a win and it seems to be helping my outlook a lot. I'm sure I'm eating less crap, as well. I'd say your recovery was very impressive.
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote