3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge Free November! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/269116-binge-free-november.html)

mottainai 11-08-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubolard (Post 4522728)
I sometimes think of you guys when I want to eat too much. I don't want to have to come in here and confess my sins, lol.

This, me too! hah
Loved your biscuit story, too.

JossFit 11-08-2012 12:22 PM

Still here... lurking. :) Day 4 here, and tonight might be a tad bit challenging. I am getting more work done on my sleeve (tattoo) and am hoping I don't get the "eat everything in the world" bug after I'm done! Getting tattooed can take a long time and takes a lot out of you physically.

High fives to all! :D

missunshine 11-08-2012 05:14 PM

i'm in the middle of my homework so just a quick pop in here...i haven't binged in 3 days which is a huge improvement. last week when i was home i binged all week and gained about 10 pounds, i think it's mostly water but wee'll see how fast will i be able to get rid of these same 10 pounds i keep gaining and losing.

laceyj 11-08-2012 10:41 PM

Ugh, I know I'm going over my calories today and I'm bummed. I'm at about 1200 and I have to go this art show in a few minutes where there will be wine and goodies. I might have some wine and something, I still want to have fun. I didn't even get to do my work out today! Plus, I'm wearing these jeans that for some reason are MUCH tighter than the last time I worre them and I feel like a balloon and bloated. Just down in general and afraid of binging tonight. I think that's why I'm checking in here, so that I have some folks to keep me accountable so I can check back in and stay accountable. Oh well, at least it's a binge free November for me so far...thank god!

danzingurl77 11-09-2012 12:37 AM

Hanging in here on day 6, tomorrow is officially my weigh in so I'm hoping its down from my last episode!

I hope everyone is doing well! :)

xRiotGirl 11-09-2012 12:50 AM

Quite honestly today was really day 1 of no bingeing. Yesterday I stayed under my calorie goal, but I still ate things I didn't need when I wasn't hungry, and they were bad for me. Tsk tsk!
Oh well, no use in holding onto that. Back to day 1 :)

laceyj 11-09-2012 02:10 AM

Yikes! 2000 for the day! Got home and did my healthy food binge, still a binge!

AmyAmy 11-09-2012 02:54 AM

I'm on my third day of non bingeing so far. The binge urges have gone completely for now which is making things easier. I've decided to drop out of university and it's put a lot of pressure off my shoulders.

mottainai 11-09-2012 09:19 AM

I'm still at zero binges for the month. (:
Hope everyone else out there has a good day today!!

AilsaPearl 11-09-2012 10:42 AM

Hi ladies! I haven't been checking in here because I've been ridiculously busy this past week...but that means no time to binge!! :) Hopefully that will help train me to get past binging...hopefully. I hit 144.6 yesterday, my UGW was 145! It's the lowest # i've ever seen on a scale! SO, where to go from now? I still feel like I have a bit left to lose, so I'm going to start lifting heavy more frequently and try to get to 140. We'll see. but yay!

I hope this Friday is OP for everyone, if you find yourself bored later think about everyone else who is trying hard not to binge too! :) good luck ladies

Have a great friday

laceyj 11-09-2012 01:29 PM

Day 1 for me again...sigh. I hate starting over! I get so happy and hopeful and then it comes back. It's weird because I can go two months without binging and then it just comes back with a a vengeance. I've done it twice since mid October. I wonder if this is something I'll be dealing with the rest of my life now. It didn't start until I was 30 and I'm now 33. I'm worried I'm too far deep into the cycle. Any thoughts? Is it possible to be binge free once you've been doing it so long?

missunshine 11-09-2012 03:40 PM

i wanted to binge so badly i even went to store and bought some chocolate truffles and a chocolate bar which i ended up eating but not all of them and i didn't go over my daily calorie limit. i got some really bad news today and my appartment issue is so tense that i just want to give in until i resolve all my problems at the end of november.
and also i don't have time to cook so i basically live on sweeets, cookies and crackers and coffee and tea.

2Dy2MrwAlwys 11-09-2012 07:53 PM

I fell off the wagon. Hard. Binged yesterday because I was feeling down and decided to throw myself a pity party. :o
I woke up today feeling awful and I can't believe how stupid I was to throw yesterday away like that.
Back on track today, trying to find the strength to do what needs to be done.

danzingurl77 11-09-2012 10:08 PM

The holiday season is here- I've just had the first spout of family drama and its going to continue through January. There is a foot of snow on the ground. It gets dark at 5:00. I want to binge so badly- but I'm going to go take a hot shower and try to focus on a book instead. I hate winter so much. I just want to cry and eat comfort food- maybe hybernate until march?

JossFit 11-10-2012 09:50 AM

Danzingurl I feel the same way! It started raining here today, it's dark, cold and miserable!

I am visiting my husband right now, and so far have stayed on plan. I've been keeping busy when I want to binge; I got a new tattoo and got a haircut yesterday! haha

Last night I was having a really tough time fantasizing about things I wanted to binge on, and places I wanted to go out for dinner. My husband wanted to run out to Home Depot for some items so knowing that it was about dinner time and he was starting to get hungry, I left my purse at home. When he suggested we stop for dinner and drinks instead of heading home I was able to say "Nope, can't... I don't have my ID on me! We'd have to go home to get it and by that time we might as well just make dinner at home."

So, that was a success.

I don't know if today will go quite as well. I'm struggling a lot.