Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #1  

Default Answer to my prayers!

Hearing everyones success stories is truly so inspiring! And what's even more inspiring is knowing there are others JUST LIKE ME who have the same behaviors I do. I feel SO much shame after I binge and have only told one person that I do it. I joke around about how much I love food with my friends but its not a joke anymore. Now when I binge, I am just self sabotaging. I have been searching for help and to find support for these habits that I have developed over the past 6 months. Stress is what triggered it and now I cant control it. Although I am not obese and weigh 140, I am scared for what the future holds for me if I dont get it under control.

Last year I was down to 130. I NEVER thought I could get there. And I did. But then I self sabotaged and im back up again. I realize my issues are deeper than an insane love for food. There are more emotional and I need to address that first.

Anyways, sorry so long!!! I am new to this website and am THANKFUL I found a place where I feel like I am not along and I can share my thoughts with people who UNDERSTAND! I am DETERMINED to get to my goal weight of 120......and I WILL!!!
determined13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: See tracker :3

Height: 5'5

This brought tears to my eyes I'm such a wimp.
This forum was an an answer to my prayers as well :]

It's wonderful that you're coming to these realizations now, and deciding to get everything in control.

You will ABSOLUTELY get to 120. :] And I bet you'll do it in a healthy, safe way that you'll be able to maintain. Welcome to the forums and I hope you post a lot more and keep everyone updated on your story and progress.
DandelionCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

Welcome, Determined13! This website has helped me a lot too, to the point that I don't binge anymore and I have lost 24 pounds and started jogging, all this at the age of 47. Join the threads that speak to you, and good luck!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/135/125-120

Height: 5'7

I love this post so much

So insperational..! We even have the same goals and evreything.. its so great and you can do it chicky evreyones here for you

Good luck doll!♥
lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 179/172/150

Height: 5'4"

I really appreciate the support of 3FC. I lose control too and then get so angry at myself. Which doesn't really help, and I figure why bother trying?

I'm tired of being unhealthy (after I turned 50--a while ago--the weight really has messed up my health: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, arthritis...and probably stuff I'm not ever aware of).

Anyway, I appreciate the encouragement instead of shame.

Rose Centered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #6  
Awesome

S/C/G: 194.4/183.2/125

Height: 5'3"

I feel like I could have almost written your post myself. I'm really glad that I found this forum and think I can actually get my goals this time, and I know you can too. Good luck!
Tifftastic05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #7  

Height: 5ft3

Welcome Determined13 and everyone else-it's great to have a forum like this -there are a lot of us binge eaters out there - it's great that you found us
Jalsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #8  
MsWannaBSlim

S/C/G: 230/179/159 lbs

Height: 5' 4"

Thumbs up you came to the right place

This is a wonderful place for peer support, guidance, information etc., so you came to the right place for sure! I understand and totally relate to your post. I'm back up 20 lbs after some bingeing for a few months - wow but I'm back and ready to get back on my plan. Welcome and hang in there - you WILL achieve your goal, especially with the other chicklettes' help
MsWannaBSlim is offline   Reply With Quote