Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: HW255/IP223/ticker/GW160

Height: 5'6"

Default binge eating before dieting

i'm getting back on ideal protein tomorrow so i binged all weekend. i made 2 1/2 dozen homemade toll house cookies and ate 2 dozen in 24 hours. i've been eating like a crazy person making myself feel sick. i don't know why i do these things to myself
cajunbumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #2  
Hand it over

S/C/G: 82.8/82/68kgs

Height: 171 cm

I do exactly the same thing. All you can do is move past it on focus on being better for today.
SophieSophieSophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/120/110

you just have to move on. if you obsess about the binge eating from last night and continue to worry about it you are going to stress yourself out which isn't worth it.
just get back to eating right.
i am constantly hungry too so it's somewhat of a struggle to keep my weight the same. the ONLY thing that works for me is to eat a lot of small portions thruout the day. usually for breakfast i will eat a bowl of cereal or oat meal and then a sandwich, bowl of soup or a lean cuisine for lunch then i snack for the rest of the day on apples, oranges, dry cereal, yogurt and soy beans. i just calculate my calories out for the day and make sure that i don't exceed that in my daily snacking. also i drink lots of water, atleast 60 oz a day.
pattyhues is offline   Reply With Quote