Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 01:30 AM   #1  

Wink O.A. Believer

I am a believer in O.A. I know it works. Not only with losseing weight but also with all other parts of your life.. Any one wants to be a support budy e mail me at [email protected]
Old 11-07-2002, 05:09 PM   #2  

Angel glitter, I am thinking of going to OA. I am hesitant though because I dont know what to expect. I keep telling myself that how can this work if it isnt a diet??
I am hoping that this will work for me.
Old 01-25-2003, 11:20 PM   #3  

Default Is it for me?

I don't think I will ever make it to meetings, but I think an online OA type of support system might help me. I am 15-20 lbs overweight. I do not often eat to the point of being ill, but I find that I have no "will power" much of the time. I know that my issues with food are emotional and potentially spiritual in nature. I substituted food for cigs when I quit smoking, and now I want to have a healthy relationship with food, and I don't even know what that is. A lot of these forums focus on prescribed diets, but I feel the best sollution is to try to understand how I use food inapropriately. In short, I would like more info, I am ready to beleive.
Closed Thread