3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge Free Challenge - 6.27.11 - 7.3.11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/236552-binge-free-challenge-6-27-11-7-3-11-a.html)

Vixsin 06-26-2011 09:39 AM

Binge Free Challenge - 6.27.11 - 7.3.11

:cheer2: :cheer2:Welcome to the binge-free challenge!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

This is a place where you can come in and talk about binging. Feel free to post about your successes and your struggles and keep track of how many days you've been binge free. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other.

No negativity! We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

Jump in head first!!! We WILL catch you! :hug:

peevah00 06-26-2011 10:01 AM

I'm up for this challenge!

I am a fallen SB girl. I'm trying to get back on track, but my job environment and long hours tend to send me on mid day and late night binges. Boo. I need to get it together. I have a size 8 bridesmaid dress to fit into in 2 months..OMG! Stuffing my face with garbage is for sure not helping. No more garbage mouthing from here on!!!:o

desiresdestiny 06-26-2011 01:14 PM

Day 27...HOpe everyone is having a relaxing sunday....

spingirl9 06-26-2011 02:15 PM

Day 16 yesterday! I'm getting up there and feeling like I'm turning a corner.

Sorry that I haven't had much time to really engage with this thread and reply to others. :( I'm hoping to have time tomorrow to check back in.

littlebumblebee 06-26-2011 02:38 PM

Yesterday was a good day. Today is a struggle, but I am doing my best to stay in control.

desiresdestiny 06-26-2011 03:28 PM

today is a struggle....grrrrr need to push through..

RJ 1980 06-26-2011 04:38 PM

Day 7 of no binging for me, which hasn't happened in a loooong time....

Feeling really "on the edge" today though.... had a bunch of wine last night and now I'm feeling crappy and craving greasy foods, and lots of them! Must stay in control! I'm going out for a long awaited date night on Tues with my husband, and I'm saving a "cheat night" for then- so it's important I stay on track now!

mamato2boys 06-26-2011 08:33 PM

54....hope y'all had a good weekend!!!

Beila 06-26-2011 09:57 PM

Day 6 coming to an end.

Today was an enjoyable day. Warm and sunny weather. I was out and about with my friend today, but I just ate a lot of bits of food here and there that just added up. I just totalled everything onto my calorie diary...1,560 cals for the day. I guess I won't be eating dinner.

It started off really healthy...eggwhite omlette with a pinch of shredded cheese, a large cup of coffee..then...the cookies at church, then the lunch with friend, then stopped off at the frozen yogurt shop, then picked up a large pretzel and another cookie...soon every thing added up quickly and now I went over and don't have any cals left for dinner. I'm too tired to workout, and the gym is closed.....oh well. At least the food was good, and I enjoyed my day of eating and not caring about cals!

:)

Here's to a great start of the week! Let's DO THIS EVERYONE!

jendiet 06-26-2011 10:28 PM

im tired and my legs really hurt and THE BABY IS FUSSY. i need a fuss free moment, and the thought of NEVER getting that makes me want to hit the fridge for creamy and fatty salty foods.

ESPECiALLY since i start my online classes tomorrow.

krampus 06-26-2011 10:49 PM

Day 7 today. I overate and drank alcohol over the weekend, but I didn't binge. My weight is up similarly to how it would be if I had binged, but I don't feel poisoned and sick and heavy. This is better. I'll keep at it.

desiresdestiny 06-27-2011 01:10 AM

I think I am clear and I can claim day 28, I am going to brush my teeth to seal the deal....

Today was such a struggle and I really wanted to binge. My fam has left a big bag of chocolate covered caramel popcorn at my apt. I opened it yesterday had some and put it away.....then today around 11am had some and then put it away...and then I wanted more after lunch and I knew i had to do something about it cause I knew i would binge...so I threw it away and I don't feel bad about it.......

Problem solved???

Nooooooo....I was then snacky all day and was able to manage without bingeing just had a snack and then after dinner, really really really wanted to binge....I ate some fish crackers and then threw the rest away...seriously i have issues....after that I tried to focus on my school work but I kept thinking of the jar of pb and crackers...ugh...I knew if i opened it I could kiss my 28 days goodbye.....
So I told myself that if wanted to binge, I could go and get ice cream, knowing that it was very hot here and I was swamped with work so no way was I going out...I had some sugar free jolly ranchers and that has been helping...

sorry for ranting ladies, but I just needed to vent it out if that makes sense....

desiresdestiny 06-27-2011 01:23 AM

PS....I have also been re-evaluating my weightloss and I am content with where I am. I don't want my vainity to push me into a higher weight....I am going to focus on myself and deal with my stuff and also concentrate on my grad work cause I am stressed.........

krampus 06-27-2011 02:09 AM

Congrats on making it 4 weeks binge free and on maintenance! I'm sure you look fantastic as you are!

Beila 06-27-2011 04:02 AM

Desiresdestiny--congrats on nearly a month now, and ur goal weight!! Good job trashing the junk food. No need for it in your healthy home. The stress from your work is more important to deal with than the stress from binging and the negative emotions associated with binging. That PB is a jar of disaster waiting to be opened. Don't open it, unless if you are in a stable mind set. Even then, ask yourself are you really stable and are you stress free, and if you do go overboard will you be able to handle the damage? Good luck w/ everything, and vent any time you want...that's what we're here for. :)