Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #1  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

Default Sometimes the cause of the stress is the ony thing that stops the binge

I'd been laid off for 4 months, took a temp-to-hire job, and then took a permanent offer elsewhere. Friday was supposed to have been payday, but nothing went in via direct deposit as it should have. Apparently my check is being mailed from TX, and it may or may not arrive this week, if others' experiences are standard.

It's been two weeks since I've seen a paycheck. My financial reserves are completely depleted because of the months I wasn't working. Bills are due, and I won't pay them until I get paid. Credit cards are all but maxed out. Panic and anxiety are smothering me. I'm hormonal as ****...and I want to binge badly.

Because I absolutely refuse to do that, panic and anxiety have turned into sheer frustration, and all I can do is cry. If I eat more than I've allotted for meals for the next week, I won't allow myself to buy more groceries until next weekend. That leaves the option of binging or not eating the rest of the week.

...and I'm over it as I'm typing it. Venting does the soul good.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #2  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I'm glad you feel better! It's amazing what some venting can do. Things are hard right now, but they will get better. Sometimes, the only way we have left to go is up.

Good vibes sent your way!!!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #3  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

I still ended up being a naughty girl. I had a bag of sweet potato fries in the freezer. They weren't earmarked for a meal, so I ate a couple of servings instead of dinner last night. It wasn't a binge, but it gave me the junk food fix that I wanted.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote