Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 11:16 PM   #76  

Where are you guys?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:01 PM   #77  

I have been MIA. Sorry. I was sick this weekend. I slept the whole weekend. That was not fun. I am at work today and I am still pretty tired but I am trying to fight through this. Talk about binge while I was sick. I could tell that my stomach wasn't hurting b/c I ate everything I could get my hands on. I noticed last night that I was falling into that same old patter again. It was to late I was already REALLY full and it was 6 PM so I deceided to stop for the night. Hubby is gone and I think it riggered it again. That plus I wasn't feeling good.

Sorry to have fanished but i am back now. How is everyone doing?

FT has is the new baby?
Old 02-11-2003, 06:32 PM   #78  

Good...he is a doll, 7lbs 9oz..19 ins. long. healthy, looks like my daughter. (this is good..she was most beautiful in high school..a real looker) When you hold him, he makes those precious little squeecky sounds that all babies do,that make you fall in love?? you know?? I will be going back in a few days. can't wait to get my baby back.haha Sorry you have been ill. Wonder where everyone else is. Did you see my new thread? I got goofey and carried away. I didn't realize I stated a new one. hahahaha..
Closed Thread