Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #1  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

Default After almost two months of not messing up...

I just purged my dinner. I didn't even binge. Just got this strange urge to go throw up. I'm at a loss for what to think now.

How does this happen? How do we screw up after what seems like a long time of doing so well? UGHHHH. I am so mad at myself. I know what triggered it. My roommate is gone and I am awful about eating when I'm alone.

I guess there's nothing left to do now but pick myself up, rehydrate, and move on.

Should I eat again or have I already absorbed the calories?
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama girl View Post
Should I eat again or have I already absorbed the calories?
Are you hungry? If not, I would NOT eat again.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on! It happens.
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

oh... i feel for you!!!! i ran into the 'binge monster' again in mid may and am still struggling to 'dust myself off' and get away from it... we can do it!!! i am earning day 7 ... lets move on... we are strong... we dont need to hurt ourselves... it proves nothing...

good luck with the rest of your day!!!!
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

bama, I did something along my journey I wasn't very proud of too---I made myself vomit via Epicac one time after eating an entire bag of chips...I had never, in all my years EVER done that before and haven't done it since...

Epicac is the DEVIL for any of those that may be reading this...I would rather gain five pounds than EVER try it again!

I panicked after eating the chips and wasn't sure what to do--I was really, really stupid to even consider what I did..so not worth it!

Yep, dust yourself off and jump back on the horse!

Last edited by Thighs Be Gone; 06-10-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 145/160/120

Height: 5'6

Obviously get back on track with your healthy eating, but I do think it's worth noting there is a difference between binging, than binging and purging, or simply just purging.

It's an incredibly addictive thing which will keep coming back unless you really address the issues or reasons behind it.

I really hope you ask for some help if you aren't getting any already.

I have almost been scared away from this track, since it has got to the point where usually if i purge in the evening, I wake up feeling incredibly ill the next day. Breathless, drained to the point of not being able to sit up and being able to feel my heart beat like crazy, despite just sitting down. These effects have always passed in a day or 2, but considering I've never done this 'excessively', it's pretty scary to feel those kind of side effects, and have to wonder if this time was the time where I've done permanent damage.
serendipity907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #6  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Good luck. Just get back on
track.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote