Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Back from Vacation

I spent a WONDERFUL 4 days in Montego Bay with my BF. I didn't binge (because I was with my BF) but I did eat things I probably shouldn't have (i.e. jerk chicken and pineapple ice cream). I told myself I was going to enjoy myself and not focus on the food. I feel terribly guilty about what I did eat and am trying to reconcile those feelings of failure. Did I really fail myself by choosing to eat some of the things I ate? This always happens and leads me to say "F-it" and go on a bingening spree.

Hopefully, I am nipping this in the bud right now by typing this out and marching upstairs to jump on the elliptical.

mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

there is nothing wrong with enjoying food and enjoying your vacation... the food is fuel and sometimes we eat what we like... if you didnt binge, i would be patting yourself on the back and being proud! don't torment yourself about having a couple 'treats' ... you didnt go hog-wild... you were sensible and composed... enjoy that feeling! dont beat yourself up! getting on the elliptical is agreat idea! feel like you've accomplished something excellent, because you did!!!
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #3  

Height: 4'11"

YOu were right to enjoy your vacation and eat things you get once in a lifetime! as you said - you did not binge! So you stayed in control. Good job, no reason to feel guilty or say "f it"... just go back to your normal routine, no self-punishing or anything. when you go back to your normal routine, give it a week, the weight you MAY have gained while on vacation will fall right off
ravensglen3 is offline   Reply With Quote