Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #1  
ida

Default Just realised...

I just joined this forum and wanted to say hi. I guess I want someone to talk to about it... because I would be too embarressed to tell anyone in my real life how much I really eat. Though I think they already suspect there's something wrong with my eating habits - how can she eat so little when we're with her and still be so heavy? Well, that's simple; I don't eat a lot when I'm with others because I'm ashamed of how much I weigh. Like they'll think I'm thinner just because they never see me binge...?

Well, I'm seventeen and live in Sweden. It seems like no one around here is the slightest overweight.... I've not only been the heaviest girl in the entire school for all my life, but I've been the only one over 50 kg (about 115 pounds)..

I think I've been a compulsive overeater since I was a little kid (I actually remember hiding in a closet eating a whole box of cookies at five....), but I didn't know there was a name for it until now. It feels nice to know you're not alone, but I still felt a bit down when I read the FAQ.... to know that I'll probably never get over this feels so horrible. I mean.... I'm tired. So, so tired. I've been thinking about my weight and what I eat for as long as I can remember. I don't want my life to focus on that all the time anymore, I want to be free. I don't want to remember what all those mean people have said to me throughout the years when I look in the mirror - I want this body to be in the past. But at the same time I can't stop binging. I lose 2 pounds in a week, then gain it back during one night.

... I'm not sure what I wanted with all this. But, well, hi everyone. That's my story there.
ida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #2  

i think its important to also exercise and each well, but in my case, i found it so hard to get motivated and my thoughts were always centred on my excess weight; therefore i ended up turning to some weight loss pills really worked for me (mixed with healthy eating and exercise!) especially because at the time i had a big occasion coming up anyway, i hope they can work for you too, i got it from this site (i had to break the link down otherwise admin wouldnt allow me to post this, so just copy all of it and paste it as one.
h t
t p : //
track.moreniche
.com/
hit. php?
w =
147070 & s
= 141
[/url]
the site said the product would make me lose 1lb-5lb's in under a week-slight exaggeration i must say but i did end up losing it in just under two-not too bad if i dont say so myself,lol.

When i saw how in shape i was, it actually motivated me to maintain my body and work harder on the healthy diet and exercise. I really hope this helps x
addylima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/172/155

Height: 5'6"

don't think you can never get past this. i truely believe it can be done. it's just that it wont' be easy.
i think if we can address the root cause of why we behave toward food the way we do and release it's hold on us, we can really change.
it's just that these kinds of changes are not easy.

i think it will involve close examination of our minds, our habits and pattern, a desire and commitment to accepting a new normal eating pattern, and a belief in our selves that we have a choice, we have control and we can live differently.
kaebea is offline   Reply With Quote