Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/197/130

Height: 5'4

Default My Confidence Booster

Hey Girls,
So tell me if this applies to anyone else.
I just started this diet a week ago, and although I can't physically see results yet, just knowing that I'm eating better and working out makes me more confident! I don't feel like a fat chick anymore! (even though I still look the same.) Its just now I actually have control of my diet and what I eat. Its a good feeling just knowing that I'm actually taking control and doing something to change what I don't like about myself. And this confidence shows through in other aspects of my daily life, too.
KLeeB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #2  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

I just would like to say you have a terrific attitude!!!
You will do great with your weight loss journey.
I Felt the same as far as the attitude when I began. I Felt like a new woman.GOOD FOR YOU!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 AM   #3  
Begin againer

S/C/G: 235.6/221.6/185

Height: 5'7"

Hey there!
I hear you! I've been OP for 11 days and feel FABULOUS! I think it has something to do with feeling taken care of. For too long I looked for it from others. I realized (long story) that I'm resposible for it.
I used to be in TOPS and there was a quote that never meant more than it does now: If it's to be, it's up to ME.
Continue on your journey to a healthier, fitter, trimmer you and you'll reflect the attitude you possess.
Have a great day!
forme01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

KLEE, I felt that way almost immediately as well. Eating clean and being easy with myself and doing things lovingly toward ME for a change, was just what the doctor ordered.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/173/140

Height: 5' 6"

Today I am going to live my life to the fullest. I will not look at myself as less then other women because I am not a size 6 or 4. I am just going to work hard and not kill myself in the progress. Good for you and your hard work!
NattlesWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #6  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

yes, i feel thinner than the scale or mirror implies, especially when I am staying on plan and eating properly, and not bingeing.
good for you.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5

Love that feeling its like im on top of the world!
LadyRai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5

Good for you hope it keeps working x
LadyRai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #9  

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLeeB23 View Post
Hey Girls,
So tell me if this applies to anyone else.
I just started this diet a week ago, and although I can't physically see results yet, just knowing that I'm eating better and working out makes me more confident! I don't feel like a fat chick anymore! (even though I still look the same.) Its just now I actually have control of my diet and what I eat. Its a good feeling just knowing that I'm actually taking control and doing something to change what I don't like about myself. And this confidence shows through in other aspects of my daily life, too.
Hey, thanks for this reminder. The first time I attempted a lifestyle change, I started up a gym membership. I bought new workout clothes, bought myself a little gym bag, and got my bicycle serviced so I could ride. I started to think of myself as an athlete. I wasn't looking any different on the outside, but I was eating differently and I just FELT like an athlete, with my gym bag and my bike rides. It really made a difference, I think, in my success!

So thanks--your comments have helped me!
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote