Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 275/205/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

OUCH! No responses to a cry for encouragement.

Even with the anonymity offered, I feel so exposed right now, having shared. At least typing keeps my hands out of the fridge!

Down, but not giving up!
PleaseLuise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #17  
ProfessionalMisadventurer

S/C/G: 176/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Luise, I am so sorry that you have to go through these things! Your employers sound like jerks, why would they schedule you when you obviously can't work?? And then get mad when you don't come in??
I hope you're healing well from your injury. Health comes first- if you gain a couple pounds because you can't work out, it'll be no trouble to lose it again, especially if you've already dropped 25 pounds!!!! That's a great accomplishment!!
I'm also sorry that you'll be away from your kids for the first time, but maybe you'll find the privacy refreshing. I suggest a glass of champagne, a bowl of strawberries, and a hot bubble bath.

Here's to you, may this week be better than the last (for both of us!)
Yours,
Moony
moony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 275/205/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Thanks for replying! Thanks for finding my post! Actually, things are not as bad as they seemed Sunday night. But I was feeling so sorry for myself today that I felt out there all alone.

Worked things out at work, miss my kiddies, determined not to quit.

I ended up eating cake and ice cream after I posted, but put it away half way through (thank goodness for a quick sugar headache!) I knew it wouldn't solve anything, just wanted the familiarity comfort of it.

You are my hero today Moony! You have single handedly saved me from quitting 3FC! I know you will receive a blessing for your generosity to me!

Last edited by PleaseLuise; 06-17-2008 at 04:08 PM.
PleaseLuise is offline   Reply With Quote