Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-13-2007, 03:06 AM   #1  
Geek and like it.

Location: i am neither greek nor athenian, but a citizen of the world.

Default Je confesse....I have been bad...

Yesterday I had a ton of work to do on my dissertation. You know, one of those nights you fall asleep with a textbook.

So I ate all the carbs I could see and today I am up two pounds.

I will never ever wish I was anorexic again - that would be positively immoral - but sometimes I wish I had just a touch of that old 'discipline'...wait, wait, that wasn't discipline, it was madness! I'm confuzzled
Ok...I'm going for a run this morning...dissertation can wait, lol.
Me23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:33 AM   #2  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

hey a slip up is a slip up. dont worry about 2lbs, its proberly not that much really, its prob u havent moved a huga amount of water, and food through your system yet, the body needs a bit of time unless u have a crazy amazing metabolism. just stay calm. im having similar probs, im writing essays all the time at the moment. it makes u wanna eat for energy, so i try and work around m food. not only that but i get headaches if i do work when im tired or dehydrated. just drink lots, see today as a new day, and try not to slip again......but if u do, u just need to find new ways of working around the slips, trying to avoid moments when u are tempted most by distracting yourself in a new routine.
as for anorexia, im afraid my knowledge is low, all i know is that it must be hard recovering from it, and trying to remain at a healthy lifestyle. Just stay strong, we are all here for you.:-)
freethetoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:11 AM   #3  
Geek and like it.

Location: i am neither greek nor athenian, but a citizen of the world.

thank you . I know it's not scientifically possible to lose or gain two pounds of fat in day.
On my run I had a mental image of me phoning up my (sexy, lovely, brilliant) supervisor and saying 'Hi, Mark, sorry I won't be coming to our supervision. You see, I haven't done any work, because it makes me eat too much. And that just makes me sad.' LOL
Me23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/138/118

Height: 5'3"

A lot of it could be water retention from eating a lot of carbs (large amounts can do that). Drink lots of water today, that actually helps reduce the water retention. Also watch your salt intake too. Just get right back on the wagon of eating healthy, everybody has an OOPS every now and then (like me and the cookie bag last night, pants were hard to button this morning).
bassetbabe is offline   Reply With Quote