Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #31  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

I had to come on here and admit that I just binged. Not horribly bad but I would say it was a binge. It was pretty bad. I'm done now and wont eat any more. Im going for a walk. Friday nights alone are so hard for me. It's like something to do. Frustrating but I start back up today and will be binge free for the rest of the week.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:26 AM   #32  

Height: 5'-2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby1972 View Post
Ellis: I'm not understanding this. Please explain.
I'm talking about Elizabeth's binge-beast.
And Libby, I meant to say this earlier, but you look fantastic! I know it's the same "you", but you look like a whole different person. You must be feeling so good about yourself.

Lesley, TOM is such a difficult time. I hope you get through it without too much pain and gain.

Snowbunny, good luck with your finals next week! You'll soon be stress-free.

Bikini, have a better day today, and don't beat yourself up.

Yah, Rocknroll!! Keep it up!!

I didn't do great yesterday, but it wasn't bad. I think I lost 2 ounces.
I'm going to a meditation thingy today. I am grasping at straws.

Have a good day, all!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:36 AM   #33  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

Howdy!

I'm doing GREAT. My binge-beast is heavily sedated, snoring loudly in his cage. I know he is still there ( he STINKS) and always will be, but, for now, he is under control.

It has taken me many years to realize and accept that I will ALWAYS have a binge-beast hanging around. I kept hoping that I could kill him with the right diet, the right mind set, or a good poison. So, since I can't kill him, my best move is to keep him sedated by limiting my refined carbs and exercising.

bikinidreader~ sorry to hear you binged. But glad to hear that you have a good attitude! Plus you went for a walk....awesome! You can't change the past but sounds like you're doing well in the present.

rocknroll
CONGRATS on 9 days binge-free WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

ellis~
Please don't quit!!!!! We NEED you here! you are missed when you are not here.....we'll send out another search party! Even when you're not doing "great" you are a kind and motivating person! You CAN do this!!!!!!!!

Harpo~THANKS again for helping find ellis. Now, I'm hoping you'll come back too! Your posts ARE missed! You have such a way with words. Hoping you are doing GREAT!

kate~
Quote:
I am re- thinking my calorie intake. I guess I tend to lower my calorie too much when I decide to lose weight (hey, maybe that could be a symptom of my "ED not otherwise specified"!)
Great insight! I've been there, done that! Personally my body doesn't react well to calorie restriction. I tend to lose muscle, feel lousy and then rapidly regain when I eat a reasonable amount. Glad to hear you're riding solidly on the wagon with seatbelts on!!!
telemetrynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #34  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Wow, you guys...I'm so glad to be here and have you all. I've been doing pretty good, GREAT with exercising and just okay with eating...but NO BINGES! I've made some questionable choices, but no overdoing it.

This quote by telemetrynurse really resonates for me..

I'm doing GREAT. My binge-beast is heavily sedated, snoring loudly in his cage. I know he is still there ( he STINKS) and always will be, but, for now, he is under control.

It has taken me many years to realize and accept that I will ALWAYS have a binge-beast hanging around. I kept hoping that I could kill him with the right diet, the right mind set, or a good poison. So, since I can't kill him, my best move is to keep him sedated by limiting my refined carbs and exercising.

You just took the thoughts right out of my head and put them into real words.

So I just wanted to THANK all of you for the support and LET'S KEEP IT UP!!! Good luck to all of you this weekend...dum da duuuuummmm!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #35  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

I haven't done too well today at all. I am telling you now that tomorrow will be a better day binge free again!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote