Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-08-2007, 11:23 PM   #1  

Default New but not really...

Ok I'm not new here, I used to come here a couple years ago and this was a great place to come for support.

I have been really struggling with bulimia again lately, even though I feel truly the happiest I have ever been in my life. Strange I know. I think more than anything now for me it is the habit is so deeply ingrained, I am not sure how to release the automatic urge to binge and consequently purge. It HAS to start with the binge for me... and to me there is a difference between eating a little too much at a meal and bingeing. I NEED to get that urge to binge under control, because I know when I have in the past, the urge to purge has fallen away at that point.

Sorry for just throwing myself out there... I don't recognize any names out there right now, but i just wanted to say hey and re-introduce myself and maybe get to know all the regulars out there again!
My name is Dietrie... I have two beautiful young children, DD aged 2.5 years old and a son who will turn ONE on the day we are getting posession of our FIRST HOUSE!! It's a VERY exciting month for me. So, as anyone can imagine, a lot of anxiety as well as happiness going on for me these days.

I can't wait to share more here... would you believe I had to google my own name to "refind" this website?? Talk about coming full circle.

Cheers,
Dietrie
silly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Hi -- (back). Well, as far as regulars go, I'm the (newer) moderator -- you may remember ellis -- who retired and I took over. We get lots of newbies around here, and some of the regulars seem to come and go, but I'll always be here (until I retire from modding).

I know we didn't have this 2 years ago, because I started one of them and co-founded the other -- The Cyber Purgers thread and the Binge free challenge thread.

AND -- go post in the profile thread too -- I think everyone likes to read them -- I know I do!!
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:46 AM   #3  

I will for sure!! Thanks for the warm welcome(back)!

I have to say I was really surprised that my name turned up in the search engines with 3fatchicks, I know in the past I thought this forum had altogether disappeared because I couldn't find my past posts. But in any case... I'm glad to be back.

That could be the reason why.. it seems like this forum was reborn and redefined (very cool) and seems much more active than it was at the time I joined (also very cool). I was really disappointed in the past when I could no longer find the subforum that had previously offered so much strength and understanding to me. Like I said... glad to be back. I will post my profile probably tomorrow.
silly is offline   Reply With Quote