Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-08-2007, 02:59 PM   #1  
Here I go...AGAIN!

S/C/G: 378/355/190

Height: 5'10"

Default I'm new and hungry (poss. trig)

Well I am new here, and I'm starving. My name is Megan, I'm 26, I guess I'm a binge eater, too, so I'm trying to find something to help. I like to binge while I'm at work, or all day I guess! Usually I would get to work and have some candy and a package (whole package) of those soft bake chocolate chip cookies, then mcdonalds for lunch (12 nuggets, fries, and a double cheeseburger), then hopefully go out somewhere for dinner and eat some more junk, then some sort of sweet snack after dinner. I love sweets!

Anyways, after typing my daily "binge routine", I guess I'm realizing just how out of hand things have gotten. I feel like I'm not even in my own body anymore, like its some other fat girl's body and I am forced to live inside of it. I weigh almost the most I've ever weighed. I have over 200 lbs. to lose and I feel bad about myself all the time, which forces me to binge yet again. If I have a bad day, I want to go binge, if I have a good day, I also want to binge! There's just no winning for me.

Today is the first day of my "lifestyle" change. For breakfast I had a weight-loss shake just because I was in a hurry and it was something halfway decent that I could have on the way to work. Lunch was a wheat hoagie bun with ham, cheese and dill spread, a banana with pb, and a low fat yogurt. I feel like I did okay at lunch. But now I am absolutely starving already and I want to go get some chocolate or something fattening so bad.
meganL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

Maybe you should try to eat eavery 3 hours small meals. I heard that helps with the hunger and sustains the sugar blood level. I still struggle with this myself the either all or nothing mentality.
Crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 380/380/190

Height: 5'11

Thumbs up Hi!

Hi Megan

My name is Liz & I am 32. I am also just starting this lifestyle. We weight about the same. It would be great to have someone to talk to who is going through the same things I am.

JustLizzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:16 AM   #4  
Here I go...AGAIN!

S/C/G: 378/355/190

Height: 5'10"

Default Liz

That would be great! We do weigh about the same. It looks like we are about the same heighth, too! Weird, huh? I am really struggling but I'm going to give it all I've got. If you want to email, my email address is [email protected].
meganL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 119/115/104

Height: 5'1''

It sounds like your binging has become a habit. Habits are very, very hard to break because they're something you do every day. Your body has gotten used to your style of eating and therefore expects it. It feels uncomfortable to do anything else. The good thing is that if you can get through those really tough first few days and weeks, you CAN train your body to expect differently. You just have to make the choice if a healthier happier you is what you really want, and if you're ready to commit to getting it. I am currently trying to break my late night binging habit, so trust me, I know how you're feeling. I've only been binge free since Saturday and already I am feeling so much better. Just hang in there and stay strong! You can do it!!! I believe in you!~
ejenk is offline   Reply With Quote