Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #1  

Default Hi, I'm a binge eater former bulimic need help!

I'm not new to this site I just haven't been around in a while and forgot my password. So i created a new account.

I feel like I was to binge right now. I want to say to myself you can just start tomorrow. But I seriously don't know how many more tomorrows I'm going to have so I'm posting on here instead of bingeing. I really want this year to be great. I want to make it great. The past 7 days were pretty bad. Even though I haven't been bingeing everyday I have been overeating all the time. I need to make a change or this year is going to be like all the rest. I start out wanting to get healthy and gain strength and endurance and before I know it it's December and this only thing I gained is more weight. I'm not going to binge right now. I'm going to eat a healthy breakfast and then workout. I just need someone here yelling at me saying you're worth it, you're not a waste of life you are a great person who loves and who is loved! stop killing yourself!

Support new friends and kind or motivating words are welcome. I hope everyone is doing well!!
SuchaPrettyFace30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:43 AM   #2  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

*YELLING AT YOU* you're worth it, you're not a waste of life you are a great person who loves and who is loved! stop killing yourself!

CONGRATS on coming here to post instead of bingeing! It helps me!

WOW! You are a "former bulimic"???? That is FANTASTIC! You should be VERY proud that you are winning the bulimic battle!

Eating a healthy breakfast and working out is a great idea!

Instead of trying to stay binge-free for a whole day, maybe you could break it into smaller time intervals. Go hour by hour. Or until lunch. Then extend it until dinner, etc. NEVER give into the "wait till tomorrow" thinking. That is a binge beast being manipulative

You are stronger than food! You CAN do this! Good luck!
telemetrynurse is offline   Reply With Quote