Old 07-30-2006, 09:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/252/135

Height: 5'3"

Question New Here Over 50 Just started Atkins Again

Hi

I am looking for support from others in the same boat as me. I have 132 pounds to lose I lost 40 pounds last year with Atkins but gained back 20 in about 6 months of on again off again Atkins mostly off. So here I am back at induction trying to break the bad habits I acquired while flip flopping back and forth and finding it tough. I have been following Atkins for the last two weeks dilligently until Friday and now I need to get back in the saddle and stick with it until I reach my goal. I need some tough love and accountability to make this work. I know Atkins is the only way for me to go I just need to stick with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Leah
slimagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:37 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Welcome Back. Hi , I am Lily. I have been on Atkins for 13 months. It has worked great for me and can for you too. I am wishing you a very successful weight loss journey. Good luck and take care.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:12 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leah: and you can do this! Join the weekly chat thread. It's a great place for encouragement and ideas of how to stay OP. You can do this!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote