Old 04-20-2006, 07:32 AM   #31  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

You know what. I am having the same issue. I lost so much the first time and I think you are right Sherry. I am so discouraged right now and I am so tired of dicking around, excuse my language. That is it!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to do this and I am going to do this 100%. I let the low carb stuff in like the shakes and bars, but you know what, why not snack on something healthy like a veggie, why use a processed food. I didnt use them the first time, why do i think I need them now. I am starting over today!
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 08:05 AM   #32  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Wink

Hi girls!! Thanks for the home advice, HOPEFULLY we did not go over our heads but we shall see!!!

I'm thinking being so broke to buy groceries definitely has it's advantages!!!I'm not sure if it's that or stress but something is really kicking me along and I'm not complainin!!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day, I'll try to get personals in tonight, I've hosting a baby shower tomorrow and still haven't started the lining to her moses basket, aaaahhh!!

Lace
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #33  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Morning

Its been beautiful here, and Im hoping to get digging in the garden this morning!

Lace~ Im terrible with the stress that comes with buying a house....it always turns out just fine....it'll be ok. Otherwise the bank wouldnt have given you the mortgage.

Having food issues today....the sugar monsters are in high gear

Have a great day ladies!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

Morning,
We got a ton of rain last night. Lots of lightening and didn't sleep as well as I like. we desperately need the rain though. Gotta get motivated to go walk and get some exercise in.
Lace congrats on the house and on your ticker moving so well. everything will work out fine.
Robin: I hate those pesky little sugar monsters. Lock them in the closet if you can.
DH is trying to start Atkins. Tapering off his carbs and having severe sugar withdrawls. He's diabetic and his blood sugar was awfull yesterday. Hoping his day goes better.
Anyway ya'll have a great day.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:20 PM   #35  
Susan hockeyfan7

Morning everyone! It's not even noon yet and I'm already on my second 32 oz bottle of water. But I keep having to run down the hall.

It's freezing cold in my office today. The girls in my department say it's because all the guys are out of town and there's no hot air blowing around in the department today.

I think I'll go out for lunch and go shoe shopping to get warm!
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:14 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 170/165/130

Default being concious

I was writing everything down. I think it might have something to do with the fact that the first time I was not on hormones and now I am. I am pretty frustrated. Induction is easier than going on to the next level because I don't have the options like fruit and things I like to eat a lot of.
Also, there are soooo many different eating plans out there that during this last year I have been jumping from one to the other depending on my mood. It would help if I could stick to one thing. I have decided it has to be low carb. I know it works and I just need to quit dinking around and do it. I am such a whiner sometimes. I love this dancing carrot.
Janetska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:19 PM   #37  

Just thought I'd say hi. Had a busy day so no time so far to catch up with everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day!
M&Gmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:44 PM   #38  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

Ok I did really well on my eating and my water today and I am sitting here waiting for my friend to call me so that way we can go to the gym. Sorry about this morning. I was really frustrated and had to let out some steam and if I offended anyone, I do apologize. But I am doing really good today and I think I have recruited a few ladies at the office to even begin.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:11 PM   #39  
TemporaryFatChick

Susan, how are things going with your “house guest”? Has your hubby kicked his butt to the curb yet? Since its his friend, I think he should have the honor BTW. Yes, cake is evil, full of poison and just all around horrible stuff
(still want it though LOL).

I’m sorry you had a difficult time with Easter Sandra, but it’s only one day. Are things better for you now?

Lacey, what’s the news on the house? And, more importantly, when do we get to see pictures? I’m so excited for you, being a home owner is scary at first, but it’s a wonderful thing and I know you guys will be so happy.

Thanks for the will power dust Jackie, I wish I didn’t, but I need it.

Sherry, I take a pre-natal multi my doctor prescribed. I figure that ought to do me, but I’ll look into a B complex if I don’t woosh when TOM concludes. Thanks for the idea.

I'm dragging my feet about going walking this evening, but I guess I better get to it before it gets too late and I whimp out all together! Have a great evening girls!

Tenn
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:45 PM   #40  
250/ticker/160

found some pics!! It's on 5 acres, is 2 stories, has a basement, a big shop with an office and a shower in it for my grubby husband

We're closing next Friday!!!

I just got back from work and am exhausted I hope everyone has a good evening!!
Old 04-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #41  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

its beautiful Lacey!! I LOVE the tub!! congratulations!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 08:15 PM   #42  
250/ticker/160

hope it's ok to post this, I made a printable journal that looks like mine for everyone who is pming me asking

http://www.iamthatgirlnow.com/iamthatgirljournal.pdf

Tenn: did you get your walking done??

ilovemike: that is awesome that you're such an inspiration to others!!

hockeyfan: you rock for drinking ALL that water!!
Old 04-20-2006, 09:23 PM   #43  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congrat's on the house Lacey, it's beautiful. I remember buying our home 6 yrs. ago and being very scared. It has all worked out fine. Getting a new home is so exciting, you will have lots of room there to plant flowers and get out in the sunshine.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #44  
TemporaryFatChick

OMG *gasp* It's BEAUTIFUL!~ What a great house, it looks like something out of a movie Now I KNOW you're going to be happy there. WOW.

I got my walk in, and boy do I feel better. I walk at a greenway near my house that's all wooded, almost feels like you're out in wilderness! It rained earlier today and the smell of damp loamy earth and honeysuckle - o my, I wish I could bottle it and share it with you guys. I put a chuck steak on the stove w/some tomatoes and spices and when I got back I had a hot shower and the nicest supper. Ahhhhhhhh, love it when I can let go of the tension of the day
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:37 PM   #45  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Susan, I had a house-guest for 5 months recently. It was my oldest step-daughter and her 18 month old. Thought I would go nuts. My husband wasn't ever going to make her leave, because it's his 23 yr. old daughter and his grand-baby. She would constantly say she didn't need a job, "cause dad works". She was in process of divorcing, but found out in December that she is pregnant. She moved back in with her husband on Dec. 26th. I think there is only about a 20% chance that it could be her hubby's baby, and he is planning on a paternity test. So, to make things worse, I'm expecting him to kick her out again In June, when he finds out baby isn't his. Back to dear old daddy she'll run then I'll have her, a 2 yr. old and a newborn as guests. Such is my life. If this happens, I may just find me and my daughter a new home. I love my husband very much but I am very tired of this daughter and her screwed up life. I am disabled and waiting on a liver transplant and end up being the free babysitter because "you don't work". Sorry for venting my problems, it's hard to have anyone to talk to about this because everyone thinks I'm mean : after all, she's FAMILY. But, she is a free-loader. The police actually came to my home and arrested her for bogus checks, but dad had her bailed out before she ever saw the inside of a jail cell. He is much the enabler and I guess I'm just the Bi@@h.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote