Old 02-16-2006, 06:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/198/140

Default Atkins muffin mixes

I used to love the Atkins lemon poppy seed muffins!
I used to be able to find them in all the grocery stores,now i cant find them anywhere including GNC. I've looked online a little too and cant seem to find any of the quick quisine muffin mixe. Anybody knwo have they discontinued making them? Are there any places online to order? I really did want to get some,i cant believe nobody carries them anymore.Anybody got any inof ont his?~KIM
KimK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #2  
Susan hockeyfan7

Go to buyatkins.com and it shows them. Plus a lot of their other products.
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/198/140

Thanks hockeyfan(Susan) i saw them while looking around but they are not the same as the quick quisine,theyve got all these diffreent letters in front of the name and they say Hamman instead of Atkins?and different packaging? I just wonder if they taste the same?Maybe thats why they arent in the stores,theyve revamped the packaging and names again?I guess i'll just have to buy them,make them and see.Thanks for the info~KIM

Last edited by KimK; 02-16-2006 at 06:48 PM.
KimK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:24 PM   #4  
Going to ONEderland

Hi Kim, I'll check my local stores next time I go. Sometimes they still have some Atkins stuff, but I'm not sure about lemon poppy seed muffins. I know I bought some Atkins Brownie mix there and they had cut the price to 99cents for the package (they were selling at some outrageous price like 6 dollars or something), so they may have been discontinuing some items. I'll check though.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:40 AM   #5  
Baby Steps

I know the stores around here don't carry much atkins stuff now either. Just the shakes. Good luck!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote