Old 10-04-2006, 11:15 AM   #1  
"All bark and no bite..."

S/C/G: 238/218/?---->trying for 130

Height: 5'9

Arrow Question about a women's issue...

Hi everyone. I was going to post this question on the FAQ thread but it was closed. I have been doing the Atkins Induction Phase 1 for 2 weeks and 2 days...but my weight seem to stall right around my time of the month during the third day of the second week. Do you think that once I am over my monthly issue that I will see the weight go down? Because I feel like I might be just retaining water weight. Anyone else dealt with this? If it is like I say...I should be in for a big surprize...since having dropped 8 lb.s so far.
K9BITESME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:33 AM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Personally, I had a hysterectomy 5 yrs. ago, so don't have a monthly cycle. I do recall seeing many women on here say that their weight can fluctuate up to 5 lbs. at this TOM from water retention. I expect you'll have a nice surprise when it's over. Congratulations on the 8 lbs. lost. WTG.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:22 PM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

yup, it stalls out for me too. Whats kinda neat tho, is you can stay off the scale from the stall out until you are completely done your cycle, there will usually be a nice drop
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:51 AM   #4  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

just make sure that you drink plenty of water during this time. my doctor told me that you will hold less water if you drink more. but dont worry it does it to me too.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #5  
"All bark and no bite..."

S/C/G: 238/218/?---->trying for 130

Height: 5'9

Talking

Hey Candlemaker29...thanks for the advice. You are doing well. I see you've lost 19 lbs. so far. I am in the same boat as you...trying to be around for my husband and family and..well...for myself...for that matter. I have noticed the past two mornings that I am losing a pound...must be coming off my TOM now. Yah!
K9BITESME is offline   Reply With Quote