Old 02-01-2006, 01:12 PM   #16  

Default Books on CD

I joined a audio book club online because the books can be SO EXPENSIVE. I picked Simply Audio because it has a free 14 day trial. I'm off to the gym!!
surfdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #17  
Susan hockeyfan7

Sue - I think I'll be at the 4 on weigh-in on Tuesday morning. How about you?
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:07 PM   #18  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I have kicked up my cardio and exercise that I will not lose much I will prob have to go for another week before it drops.

But it sure would be nice to see some numbers drop! I will be hopeful and celebrate with you though!!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 01:45 PM   #19  
Going to ONEderland

I'm within one half pound of this first 4 pounds goal. 248.5 today... I can't wait for one more tiny half of a pound.... I can't believe how long it has taken this stretch. I think it might be because I was letting my calories get too low. After upping them the day before yesterday I was up yesterday and then down this morning. I guess you just have to shake things up once in awhile. Up in cals one day, down the next. Keep that body guessing.

How is everyone else doing on the 4/3/3 challenge?
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:14 PM   #20  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Still stuckbut I am sure it is moving some place. my cheeks are getting thinner, not as "Santa" cheeks as before. And my turkey beard (you know the one that wobbles under the chin?) is starting to thin up. Good signs, so I am not to worried about the scale but it sure would be nice!!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 11:17 PM   #21  
Going to ONEderland

I'm sure you will get it soon. You may have to do what I did and up calories for a day and then lower them again. I was afraid to do it, and then beat myself up yesterday over having done it, but today I got a half pound off my lowest this morning and then this evening the other half pound I was looking for left!

So my first 4 is GONE. On to the first 3 pound part of the challenge.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #22  
Going to ONEderland

2 of the first 3 are gone. One more pound to go!
Old 03-03-2006, 10:41 AM   #23  
Going to ONEderland

Well I have to bring this challenge back up. It was a long stretch there when I had none of my goals met, but then overnight I had a whoosh, and within just hours I met the first 3 and am within 1/2 pound of the second 3!

Of course, it wasn't an instant overnight weight loss even though that is how it looks on the scale! It took nearly a month, but it is good to know that the weight is still coming off even if I couldn't see it before.

So I met the 4/3/ and within 1/2 pound of the second 3 part of this challenge.

My next goal is (after this 1/2 pound leaves) 238!!!! Wow what a thought! I didn't even realize or think that I was in sight of setting a new goal in the 230s!

Back in 2000 when I lost my first 50 pounds I wound up at 232, so I've almost got that initial weight lost again! I'm SO happy!

How is everyone else doing on this challenge?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:53 PM   #24  
Susan hockeyfan7

I didn't do so well. After being sick for 3 weeks and having cough medicine and cough drops with sugar, that kind of killed weight loss for me -- I had been STS for a few weeks. But I now have 2 lbs off since Tuesday so I'm happy with that.
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #25  

Too late to join? If not, I'd love to... I do much better with small goals, as well. I'm finishing up with my first week of induction & lost 6 pounds, brining be down to 260. My 4/3/3 goal will be to reach 250.
PJsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:30 PM   #26  
Going to ONEderland

Never too late to join this challenge! It is ongoing! Small goals make me feel so successful! And they are easy to reach. So every few days or at least after a few weeks you can reach a new one.

I rewarded myself today with some new clothes. They fit a little snug, but I didn't want to buy them in the old size because I don't plan to be here very long, so I bought size 18s. It is funny. I bought a dress with jacket, and a skirt with jacket. The jacket for the dress fits fine, but the dress is a big snug. The skirt fits fine, but the jacket doesn't quite look right over my big bust. Both outfits are blue though so I can mix and match the two items that fit right now and hope to fit better into the other two items soon.