Old 10-19-2005, 07:40 AM   #1  
Atkins Lover

Default Daily Chat-Wednesday--10/19

Morning to all!

Hope everyone is staying OP!

Today was weigh in day for me....DOWN 3 POUNDS!!!! I am so excited. Kind of pissed at myself that I didn't get up and workout but VERY glad that I didn't stop at Taco Bell and get the tostada like I soooooo wanted to last night. I try and workout 4x a week so today and the weekend will be my days off. I didn't eat real well yesterday. I KNOW I didn't get in my needed calories, but when I went to eat my sausage and eggs for lunch, I about puked. They just didn't taste good and I forgot to grab a Slimfast LowCarb shake before heading to my downline's cookoff. I was good there though had 2 meatballs, some mushrooms w/mock spinach dip, a small scoop each of cherry cobbler and apple crisp (needed to be able to tell people how they taste when I'm trying to sell them right??? LOL ) and a couple of chunks of cheese.

Robin~congrats on the new job w/ski doo!! That is awesome. Good luck finding a new pair of shoes, I totally understand about them being comfy. I have a pair of backless loafers that I got when I was pregnant w/my second....I LOVE them and can't find another pair like them. So they are just gonna have to last the rest of my life.

Audrey~woohoo on getting to see the hubby soon!!! That is gonna be awesome. Is he in the service? Be sure to enjoy EVERY second of your time together and take lots of pictures.

L~Miss ya hon!! Glad you are doing good and the puppy looks sooooo cute! Glad you are still staying OP w/eating and exercise.

Lacey~KUDOS for going for a walk! That is great. You are so right about coming in here and finding a great group of inspirational people to talk to and uplift you!! You can do this girl, today is another day...make it a good one.

Lottie~WB!! Hope the time w/the family was good! I know when I haven't seen family for a long time we usually eat things that aren't all that good for me....but I know that once 'family time' is over, it's back to the 'grind'.

Well good day chickies!!
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 08:54 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Bec: WTG on the lost poundage!!! Keep up the great work! And you are doing great w/the exercise!!

Well, I got my water in. Not doing strict induction this week. I'm planning that for next week Monday. I'll also try and squeeze in some exercise. Really, how hard can it be to squeeze in 30 minutes of WATP tapes??? I've been doing some thinking and I need to seriously cut some of the excess baggage from my life. So I'm thinking this is my last year of GS. THAT alone will free up time. I'll still assist but not to the degree I'm into now. So that's my plan (and will put it into force at the end of this year).....hopefully But I DO need to get some workouts in because I think that's part of my weight loss problem. So Monday it's: Water, exercise and Induction. Thinking it'll be better also if I switch to them 1/2 cans of soda also. or maybe get one of those 2 LTR jugs and just put a small amount in a glass. That way I'll get my soda fix but not a whole can worth. Sounds doable, right???
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 09:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

Lacey- Yep I've lost 15 lbs since he left. I started tanning too just for a little added umph LOL.

Have you guys tried Veet? That stuff rocks! I used it Sunday and I still am showing no signs of needing to shave again. It kind of stinks like Nair, but I have extremely sensitive skin and this stuff didn't bother me one bit!

I stayed OP yesterday...down a pound for the week so far. I'm hoping I can lose two more before next Wednesday...totall doable right? If I lose three more I will be out of the 150's! BTW, water sucks. I hate drinking the stuff!
aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 09:50 AM   #4  

You are all doing so well! Keep up the good work!!!!!

We will be hotties in no time.. oh.. wait.. I mean.. Hotter!

Wish me luck! I have no idea what I am doing for lunch today! I left it on the counter! Maybe a salad from bk? With of course a Diet Coke.. Have to have caffiene! Without it.. I am sleepin!

Made more candles last night for our big open house dealy at my friends house! I have been getting all the fall and christmas scents stocked up! It has been a pain but I will reek the benifits later in the week! KA CHING!!!

Hope ya all are well! Keep up the good work ladies!!!
Corn Fed in Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 10:21 AM   #5  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

wow, the pounds are falling off y'all faster than I can keep up!!

My 3 yr. old is having a meltdown so I can't yack much now but awesome job ladies and BOY are you up early!!

I got some veet for my 11 year old, she hates to shave...don't think she's tried it yet though....
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:10 PM   #6  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 11:55 PM   #7  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

well today was my first day back and I've done well....had steamed veggies and chicken and some wings. woop woop! back on track...
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote